1,282 members have voted

1. 1. What to work on next?

• More wheels
    • More tracks
    • Rover bodies
    • Landing gear
    • Landing legs
    • Something completely different

I know... That's why we're all here. This stuff is simply too good to be true, but it is. It's like my own tendency to say "okay, that thing looks nice as it is... lets triple the size and see what happens!"

It's a bit like the redneck's famous last words: "Hey y'all, watch this!"

Actually, I'm not sure what this post has to do with anything. I'm a bit groggy from my night's sleep still.

Delayed in afraid, I spotted something really annoying about the mirror plugin that I've not been able to fix as yet. Spanner has produced a wicked new model, though.

UPDATE: 1.7 pulled because I did something silly. Please wait...

Edited by lo-fi

Hehe. Love that film :) got one seriously tricky problem to deal with, a bunch of testing to check I didn't bork something else while fixing it, then then will be now 'soon'.

SPACEBALLS. May the Porsche be with you! (I did a twist on the MTFBWU thing, sorda like spaceballs, but with a car company instaid.)

any way to get the height of the repulses lower to the ground,?? maybe like 1/2 way or more, I heard making them smaller helped?sorry about the big pic

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/30719887702304437/03FA575FFD2A09AC469D1BCF9F49BA465EE85282/

There are two action groups that alter the height of the repulsors, that will do the job. Also, if you install TweakScale, you will have the option to scale them which will give finer control. Nice Kelorean!

somebody mentioned a trains? , hows this, note you'll need a stupid amount of power supply, all the cargo is fuel for the apu's that keep the EC topped up. rear carriage runs out of fuel to keep reaction wheels working around 30 secs. Specs, 40 repulsor units, 10 apus' 10 battery packs , and a stupid amount of fuel!

Somehow my KSP x64 becomes highly unstable with this mod installed. Does not load at start-up or bugs out when loading the craft into the world. Removing it fixes it. I need to check a little more whether it is a combination with other mods, but it did this both in a mod heavy and light installation of KSP.

Edited by Camacha

somebody mentioned a trains? , hows this, note you'll need a stupid amount of power supply, all the cargo is fuel for the apu's that keep the EC topped up. rear carriage runs out of fuel to keep reaction wheels working around 30 secs. Specs, 40 repulsor units, 10 apus' 10 battery packs , and a stupid amount of fuel!

Fantastic crazy work :)

great ty, will do, will have pics of your working repulsors with the train I`m building

Excellent, looking forward to seeing them.

Somehow my KSP x64 becomes highly unstable with this mod installed. Removing it fixes it. I need to check a little more whether it is a combination with other mods, but it did this both in a mod heavy and light installation of KSP.

Thank you, any information gratefully received. Madrias has done some testing in x64, and this is the first report I've had of outright instability. Possible issue with KSOS, though uninvestigated.

Output_logs too after crashes, if you'd be so kind.

Edited by lo-fi