1. 1. What to work on next?

• More wheels
    • More tracks
    • Rover bodies
    • Landing gear
    • Landing legs
    • Something completely different

10 minutes ago, lo-fi said:

Looks like ShadowMage has successfully picked this up, and is well on the way to making functional tracks. I grabbed a copy of the latest, but lost interest figuring out how to use it with KF.

Good luck, guys. Lo-Fi out.

Mods: Thread probably wants locking again please. Long live the Holy Mackerel of Antioch.

My apologies if I stepped on any toes, was not the intention.  However I fully understand the need to move on from something that you no longer have interest in; at some point it becomes more like 'work' than actually going to work.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors, and if you ever feel like playing some KSP later on down the road, I hope you stop in to say hi :).

Was nice working with you while we were at it;

Regards,

Shadowmage

7 hours ago, Shadowmage said:

My apologies if I stepped on any toes, was not the intention. 

No no, not at all! I just don't have the motivation for a game I don't play any more. Likewise: been an absolute pleasure :)

Cheers guys, been a blast. hope it all goes well. 

Edited by lo-fi

1 hour ago, lo-fi said:

No no, not at all! I just don't have the motivation for a game I don't play any more. Likewise: been an absolute pleasure :)

Cheers guys, been a blast. hope it all goes well. 

#BrofistSalute!

On 12/6/2016 at 10:59 AM, lo-fi said:

Looks like ShadowMage has successfully picked this up, and is well on the way to making functional tracks. I grabbed a copy of the latest, but lost interest figuring out how to use it with KF.

Good luck, guys. Lo-Fi out.

Mods: Thread probably wants locking again please. Long live the Holy Mackerel of Antioch.

@lo-fi

Thank you for all the work you did.  Good luck in the future.

Cheers everyone, thanks for all the kind words. I'm off to go make a (real) jet engine, maybe help with work on an old tall ship, and see where else life takes me. Very grateful for all the support, laughs and help over the years. I'll drop in from time to time to see how you're getting on. 

Is Lo-Fi stopping working on Kerbal Foundries? 

On 12/9/2016 at 0:29 PM, SmashBrown said:

Bye bye lo-fi and thanks for your hard work. And thanks shadow for keeping it going. Can't wait for a stable release. I am waiting for on this to start a new career mode.

Your signature

That is me.

2 hours ago, TOMMY (JEB 2.0) said:

same heer

It totally works bro. 

Install KSPWheel and it makes a copy of the KF wheels\tracks and applies the KSPWheel colliders and adds to the front of the part KSPWHEEL_PartName. Use the duplicate part and it works. You may have to fiddle with the Auto Adjust for heavier crafts. 

Locking per author's request.

Thank you for all the hard work, @lo-fi, and best wishes for your next adventures.

And a friendly word of advice for any of the folks who are eagerly awaiting the next incarnation of this (or any other) mod:  please don't post requests for updates, especially when it's already been asked-- it doesn't help matters to jostle mod authors' elbows and breathe down their necks.  It's also against forum guidelines (rule 2.3.f, in particular).  If there's a mod you love and just can't wait... well, it'll be ready when it's ready.  :wink:  Just follow the mod's thread, and the author will post an update when they have the time and inclination to do so.  Thanks!