Change "focus" in space (Can't come up with a better heading)

First of all, excuse me for my lacking skills in english, not my mother tongue. But I hope you'll understand my point/suggestion anyway! :)

I've made this spacestation that I named IKSS (Internatial Kerbal Space Station)

link: http://imgur.com/a/XpEnj (Project still active)

I've designed and added 4 Escape pods or ICEEP as I named them (In Case of Emergency Escape Pod's) :cool:

"problem"

When I tried to use my escape pod, putted my Jebidiah Kerman inside of one pod and pushed the "control from here" button on it and then released it from the IKSS prep. Hydraulic Detachment Manifold - I still controlled the Space Station instead of the ICEEP.

Suggestion:

What i'm suggesting is a way to be able to change the "control/focus" from the IKSS to ICEEP in space with a "new button" or somehow. Instead of going to the tracking station on the main screen.

Don't hestitate to ask me about this.

Best regards

BeeWizard

I think you can press left and right bracket to switch vessels in game, if that is what you mean.

I've tried it out and yes it works, thanks a bunch! :)

What I discovered though is that you can't swap between vassels unless they are manned, and de-attached to the space station.

What I would like is a way to change vassel, meanwhile it's still on the station, it could be in case of it's manned ofc. And when your "focus" is on that specific vassle, you should be able to see the staging of that particular unit, if possible.

Is vessel not vassle.

I feel a focus on attatched parts would be useful especially for larger objects. But such a feature could get confusing fast to the player. What if you sent up the station with the escape pods already attatced? How do you dictate what you should be able to focus on and what not to focus on?

Docked ships would be simpler to handle, since each was already their own entity.

You might be better off utilizing one of the other camera modes and looking at the ship from a different angle all together.

Oh lol yeah, sorry! XD

Well, you got a point about that confusion.

The thing is that my pods are "semi-docked", since they are attached with a decoupler on a unit that's docked up with the station. I could post some screenshots on the parts if you would like.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.