Plugin Megathread

Misterspork

AR 202 no longer works in 0.14.1 :(

v1.1 just recently released ought (keyword) to work with 0.14.1. Actually, could the first post of this page be updated with v1.1 of the AR202 ascent autopilot?

If you\'re using v1.1 and still having problems, would you mind posting in my thread in the plugin release forum? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don\'t know about you guys, but we could really fix this problem.

*shameless selfpromotion*

If modders were to upload their mods to my site, we\'d have an ever current index of all mods.

All links would work and all downloads would work.

There would be no need for anyone to constantly update a thread and we wouldn\'t need to wait for the thread creator, that mind you might not even be there anymore, to do it.

You\'d even be informed about new updates. I mean really, what more do you want? :D

Site: http://xenolith.ws

*shameless selfpromotion end*

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note here: The DDL\'s that each plug-in comes with seem to work on KSP on MacOS X (Intel), even if it was compiled in Windows. (So far.) So fellow mac-heads need not feel left out of the plug-in stuff. Go nuts! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sent a PM to a moderator quite a while ago to hand this thread over to a moderator, but I have received no response.

As for updating this, I intend to probably not. I lost time for this project quite a while ago, and probably won\'t have the time for it for quite a while from now. There are more important things I need to do right now.

• 3 months later...

I could make a new one if you like, as I have lots of time to spare.

Feel free to do it yourself though, Misterspork, if you have the time. I'm asking if it's OK for me to do this instead.

Thanks.

P.S: I'm going to bed now, so won't be reading this until tommorow.

EDIT: I've started working on a new thread now, but I'm not going to post it until I've got permission from Misterspork (If I do).

Edited by mustwinfull

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.