[Challenge]: Neutron lifters challenge

A while ago, before 0.23.5's asteroids, former Dev NovaSilisko posted the Rendezvous with Roche Scenario/challenge mod. included in the pack was a 597t chunk of neutron star

wo1dUnM.png

Now I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but i was wondering whether it was within the reach of anyone out there to launch this little chunk into space so i present to you:

THE NEUTRON LIFTERS CHALLENGE!!!

Your mission (if you choose to accept it) is to lift the "Roche Mass Simulator" into a 70km kerbin orbit.

The Rules:

Stock and Rendezvous with Roche parts only.

No FAR.

No part file editing (to change your ship properties or put a launch clamp on it that goes as high as Keostationary orbit).

No using of the Cheats (ALT+F12).

Additional Challenging Goals:

Rock-Hard mode: instead of lifting the neutron star chunk lift the Roche Asteroid itself instead (hard because it has no nodes on it and must be launched as it's own craft).

Cannon-Hard mode: Launch the neutron star chunk from (you guessed it) a massive gun to LKO.

Re-Redirected-Hard mode: Land a Class E asteroid At KSC then launch that to LKO

The Hobbit-Hard mode: Take the Neutron star "there and back again" (launch to LKO then de-orbit it back to KSC).

My Computer is from the year 2056-Hard mode: have your launcher contain 9000 parts (plus the Neutron star makes it 9001)

Reproductive Organs of Neutron Star Material-Hard mode: launch 2 neutron star chunks.

Master Rocketeer/Pilot Super Hardcore mode: Launch the Neutron star Chunk in Real solar system or Rescaled Kerbin mods to the Equivalent of LKO.

The Rendezvous with Roche mod can be found here:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/33693-Scenario-Rendezvous-With-Roche

And Kerbonauts: Good Luck!

Yeah, for the additional challenge goals i kind of went a tiny bit mad because the "get the neutron star into orbit" thing seemed hard enough. my current most powerful lifter could maybe get 2/5ths of the mass into orbit although i don't know if it works/can't run it on my current PC.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.