[0.25] Realism Overhaul w/ RedAV8R [Terminated]

RedAV8R

Pretty sure RealFuels is a hard requirement. Give it a try and see. The error looks like it may very well be because of RF, and tbh I wouldn't even dream of playing RO without it.

Im getting a few issues with parts in the VAB. As per picture, there are constant thrust jets comming form the taurus/orion and the parachute docking port is a bizare scale. Also the fustek station parts are out of scale and have floating nodes.

Any solutions on how to fix?

screenshot29.png

advice dog, That FX problem comes and goes, I dont' remember why, i put it back, grab it again and it's fine

The SDHI has been fixed, I caught that a bit earlier, just hasn't made it into a release yet and the FusTek is being redone at the moment, and only about half way done.

Solution: Time, it will be fixed within a day or two.

Ok! got it working! Its loaded and it looks like things are working correctly!

One more question, and it might be one for the RSS thread, how do I get the actual planets in the game, like metaphor's Cassini-Huygens mission in the imgur album over there? I would love to have a complete solar system like that :D

and again, thanks for helping me through this!

Ok! got it working! Its loaded and it looks like things are working correctly!

One more question, and it might be one for the RSS thread, how do I get the actual planets in the game, like metaphor's Cassini-Huygens mission in the imgur album over there? I would love to have a complete solar system like that :D

and again, thanks for helping me through this!

???

RSS adds Earth and the Moon. Those are the only real planets I know about.

This is the imgur album in question :D

http://imgur.com/a/Mkqla#0

I just cant figure it out, so Ill probably stick with the regular install I have working lol :D

Those would be the planet factory planets. I used to have them working a few versions ago then I had a hard crash in KSP and had to reinstall everything. I haven't got it to work since.

Ok I know I saw it somewhere already, but I cant track it down again. my heatshields are not the proper sizes, how can I fix this? and I just thought I had it lol :P

EDIT: I think I figured it out ;)

Edited by Rassa Farlander

what do real fuels have to do with the loding of kerben rather then eart?

Oh Kerbin. You said stock size, I thought you meant parts. Well on that note RO doesn't have anything to do with Kerbin being Earth either.

it just seems to have happend when I installed the RO update

Well that is all done by RSS. RO just modifies the parts to be more compatible with the resized solar system. Did you also reinstall RSS? Did you install any other add-ons that might use RSS such as Better Atmospheres or something?

Quick question... if we use 6.0 Alpha 1 can we install TweakScale ? Will it work or do I have to add cfg files for the tanks present ?

Some tings have it, some don't. I assume its still a work in progress.

Works for me... As long as it doesn't crash my game and the mod calculates the fuel correctly I'll use it.

Well right now I don't think any of the fuel tanks have it enabled. It does seem to re-calc fuel though in my own tests.