[0.25] Realism Overhaul w/ RedAV8R [Terminated]

RedAV8R

LiquidHydrogen not found in resource database. Propellant Setup has failed.

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 53)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ModuleEngines.SetupPropellant () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ModuleEngines.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.AddModule (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartLoader+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

That said this is most likely where you problem is. Double check your engine/fuel related mods like RealFuels - and I would also remove KSPI and try without it, see if that works.

Just realized KSPI was still in there, somehow. I don't remember adding it in, but there it is.

Could the problem also be a naming issue? the output log says LiquidHydrogen not found, but that's the only time the term "liquidhydrogen" appears. LiquidH2 appears, but only once when it is loaded in from RealFuels

LiquidH2 is RealFuels. Not sure where LiquidHydrogen is coming from. I guessed KSPI but now i'm not positive...

EDIT looking at your plugin list again, my bet is on this guy: Hydrogen NTRs What mod is that? Look there.

LiquidHydrogen was a remnant of Near Future Propulsion. Apparently, when you tell Steam to delete local files of a game, it doesn't. Deleted KSPI and the NFP remnant, and it booted up fine. Thanks for the help!

LiquidHydrogen was a remnant of Near Future Propulsion. Apparently, when you tell Steam to delete local files of a game, it doesn't. Deleted KSPI and the NFP remnant, and it booted up fine. Thanks for the help!

Nope it doesn't delete a damned thing. I ran into that myself once :)

Has anyone changed the apollo lem 3,75 attachment plate? Because right now it's 260" payload/base decoupler, and it's upper node is not as high as in the original, so you can't attach LEM like in original FASA saturn v.

Start reading about here...

I'll definately take a look at the CoM issue, this has been on my hit list for a while, just never got to it, heatshield shouldn't need much, but I'll look at it too. Your perogee is too low for re-entry though, I do know that, it's a balancing act between too shallow and burning up, or too steep and g-forces destroying things. Try somewhere between 80-100km.

Anything above 80 km will take multiple orbits to decay with Apollo. Other capsules can reenter from that high though (and the 40-60 km profile is survivable for them)

Well, my game is completely broken, for unknown reasons. I can't launch anything, since everything totally freezes up and gives me some weird black/blue screen unless I go back to the space center. Wtf do I do?

Post logs! :)

Just saying "my game is brokened!!1one" doesn't give anyone enough info to help.

Do the thing that makes your game bug out, then:

Upload your output log (NOT ksp.log) to dropbox or something.

Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt

Mac OSX: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log Aka Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log

Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

Post logs! :)

Just saying "my game is brokened!!1one" doesn't give anyone enough info to help.

Do the thing that makes your game bug out, then:

Upload your output log (NOT ksp.log) to dropbox or something.

Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt

Mac OSX: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log Aka Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log

Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5g3l3x3at5rlod/output_log.txt

Steam only deletes the bare bones game, I.e the same files it downloaded. So no mods or custom configs get deleted which is rather annoying for mod-friendly games.

I've just updated to the new release, and the game is freezing on loading, while trying to find RealismOverhaul/Parts/Stock_Resizes/Parachutes/parachuteLarge-RSS, which is a folder that doesn't exist (and the game is running on 2.26 Mb, so its not a RAM issue). Is there any way to stop this?

I've just updated to the latest release, and the game is trying to load a file that doesn't exist (RealismOverhaul/Parts/Stock_Resizes/parachutes/parachuteLarge-RSS), the game is running at 2.26Mb, so it can't be a RAM issue, is there any way to stop this?

I've just updated to the new release, and the game is freezing on loading, while trying to find RealismOverhaul/Parts/Stock_Resizes/Parachutes/parachuteLarge-RSS, which is a folder that doesn't exist (and the game is running on 2.26 Mb, so its not a RAM issue). Is there any way to stop this?

Log please!

MK1-2 command pod, is not fully compatible with real fuels. Odin OTV vehicle is not compatible, nor resized.

What do you mean not completely compatible with RealFuels??? You are right about the Odin though, haven't touched it, that's going to be a while.

I seem to be missing the primary part for the Dragon V2 docking port. The Nasa Docking system port is too wide to fit beneath the nosecone. I have pulled the latest Laztek RO configs from Github, but cannot seem to get this right. Everything else seems great thusfar and would appreciate any point in the right direction.

I seem to be missing the primary part for the Dragon V2 docking port. The Nasa Docking system port is too wide to fit beneath the nosecone. I have pulled the latest Laztek RO configs from Github, but cannot seem to get this right. Everything else seems great thusfar and would appreciate any point in the right direction.

Well...son of a gun...I know it was there somewhere...I can't find it either, guess I'll make another one:(

Heh, thanks a bunch Red, it's greatly appreciated

Yeah, I've got no idea what happened...it has been added to the LT Launch config, latest is in GitHub, got a few more things to work on and I'll make another release.