Maps

Tangle

I already know about Kerbalmaps and I found it useless for these purposes.

Can you tell us why it's useless?

You might want to try getting RSS and running an export on the planets. Instructions in the thread somewhere.

Can you tell us why it's useless?

You might want to try getting RSS and running an export on the planets. Instructions in the thread somewhere.

Kerbalmaps is useless for these purposes because I cannot recolor all of the colors without affecting the ocean colors. RSS I can't do because I'd rather not go through multiple 300+ page threads and I'm not all that keen for another throwaway KSP download.

Edited by Tangle

because I cannot recolor all of the colors without affecting the ocean colors

All my wats

Kerbalmaps is useless for these purposes because I cannot recolor all of the colors without affecting the ocean colors. RSS I can't do because I'd rather not go through multiple 300+ page threads and I'm not all that keen for another throwaway KSP download.

Sounds like you wrestle well, then. Maybe try the slope setting on Kerbal Maps?

You should be able to use the Magic Wand selection tool in Photoshop or Paint.net to select Eve's oceans and recolor them before changing the land color to something uniform.

I tried. With Laythe, it decided to select some of the land too.

No offence, but this has absolutely nothing to do with kerbalmaps.com but rather everything with you and/or your image editing software.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.