Starting out with PlanetFactory. Some tips would be helpful

Hey guys. So I decided that I want to develop a pack of habitable (Kerbin/Laythe-like) planets called the Cerintha Expansion Pack for PlanetFactory CE.

My concept is that there's 4 planets in the pack. 3 of them are in a system called Cerintha. where there's a huge planet named Cerintha, about the size of Jool, that is habitable. It'd have oceans, and exciting terrain and all that. There are two smaller moons around it in different orbits. I guess one of the moons is about 2x the size of Laythe named Nemal that is mostly oceans, with islands here and there, and the other moon half the size of Laythe, with very mountainous terrain, named [Actually, I could use a name suggestion here]. Those are also gonna be habitable. The other planet would be an additional moon of Kerbin, about 2x the size of Minmus named Caelum, Latin for "sky, heaven," so the player could at least get a taste of the pack without having to go very far (I'm actually lazy in KSP).

There ya go! Sounds exciting, isn't it? My problem here is trying to find a good terrain generator that can produce the maps needed for the planets' PF files. I run a Mac with 4 gb of RAM. Then there's also the matter of putting the files together, but I have that half-figured out though. So can someone point me to a terrain generator that can work on Macs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.