[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

It looks really cool, but how does it track the mouse? It looks pretty firmly forward-facing.

Also, a request; a spotlight. It's kinda difficult to actually see targets during night, and given the nature of orbital combat, it could be really useful.

It looks really cool, but how does it track the mouse? It looks pretty firmly forward-facing.

Also, a request; a spotlight. It's kinda difficult to actually see targets during night, and given the nature of orbital combat, it could be really useful.

Its fixed. It doesnt track anything.

Hey the GAU looks absolutely amazing but maybe you could make just a oblong pod with a channel like this: www.ipmsstockholm.se/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/detail_hunter_05.jpg

Or

www.combataircraft.com/aircraft/fsu27_p_08_l.jpg

As it is more low profile looking and thus cooler for use on sleek fighters.

Also, at least for fixed guns, a crosshair is definitely something that would be very useful

Hey the GAU looks absolutely amazing but maybe you could make just a oblong pod with a channel like this: www.ipmsstockholm.se/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/detail_hunter_05.jpg

Or

www.combataircraft.com/aircraft/fsu27_p_08_l.jpg

As it is more low profile looking and thus cooler for use on sleek fighters.

Also, at least for fixed guns, a crosshair is definitely something that would be very useful

The GAU-8 isnt low profile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairchild_Republic_A-10_Thunderbolt_II#mediaviewer/File:A10WarthogFront.jpg

I'm probably just a bit stupid, but I've been having trouble using this mod. The only thing I can get to work is the Laser. Whenever I move my mouse to move the turrets, they won't move. I've tried deleting all my other mods, but it still won't work.

I had it in the GameData folder, but for some reason I had accidently opened the folder that's there directly after you open the .zip, leading me to believe that the mod was intended to be put into a folder besides the BDArmory one. Thanks so much for all the help! I would never have expected you to reply so quickly!