[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Would someone please give me a quick installations guide?

It seaems that no matter what I try it just won't work.

Download the .zip from the original post.

Open the .zip with WinRAR, WinZip, or your own preferred archive tool.

Extract the files to the Gamedata folder inside the installation.

It should work now.

EDIT: Whoops. Ninja'd by six minutes. A new record!

Do you thinke you could make a auto targeter. forexampl you click a button and you target another/new vessle insted of clicking on the name while flying a plane and you miss every time and then you crash just beacause you wanted to target something

suggestion: a part that can drop flaires in atmosphere. I know, it's not a weapon at all, but a nice looking toy. If it would work against infrared-missles (think about upcoming multiplayer) would be even more awesome :)

DANG what mods are needed and can i get a craft file??? My attempts have failed horribly that and i'm doing a lot of 64bit mod comparability testing/ real life / and streaming now days.

Todo:

- Cluster bomb?

- Rocket pods

- Railgun

1: THAT QUESTION MARK! It makes me question the questionableness of.. Dunno what I'm saying.

2: Railgunz? MhmhmhmhMHMhmHMm~ Yes please :D

3: Rocket pods... I must agree profusely.

Just those three things (Or really just the railguns) have lead me to further watch this thread. If I could throw science at you I would, but I can't land on the mun yet due to me being a bit of a nub. And to be honest, I've seen all I need to in the todo, all my suggestions that I would have made are there, so, yes please? :D

Keep up the good work! Happy crashing, fellow kerbonaut!

it would be nice to get a bouten in the weapon manager for symetry droping bombs etc. for carpetbombing would be nice :D

For that, you can always use the Action Manager buttons, so while it'd be a somewhat useful addition, it's not outright necessary (for me).

Having had a go with this, I have to say: The fact these guns swivel and are mouse-aimed makes them the most useful out of all the weapon mods out there at this time.

Thank you and well done!

DANG what mods are needed and can i get a craft file??? My attempts have failed horribly that and i'm doing a lot of 64bit mod comparability testing/ real life / and streaming now days.

I might post it in spacecraft exchange when I have the time (if not ill just link the craft here), ill probably upload it as is since i cant really make it look any better without completely redesigning it.

I've found Firespitter, b9, and procedural wings can replicate the A-10 fairly well if your thinking of making your own.

You need to add rocket/missile pods so more missiles or rockets in less space like this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/78/A-4_Skyhawk_rocket_pod.JPG

You those are just for unguided dumb rockets right?

Won't work for missiles like the AIM-120 AMRAAM which is almost 4 times the width of the rockets that fit in those tubes. If you want to put missiles in bunches you should just mount them on racks like most air forces do. As seen in this album.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Note that I have bombs mounted 3 to a rack on that and 2 missiles on each of the outer racks.

You need to add rocket/missile pods so more missiles or rockets in less space like this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/78/A-4_Skyhawk_rocket_pod.JPG

You those are just for unguided dumb rockets right?

Won't work for missiles like the AIM-120 AMRAAM which is almost 4 times the width of the rockets that fit in those tubes. If you want to put missiles in bunches you should just mount them on racks like most air forces do.

Hodo is correct - the space-saving nature of the Hydra rocket pods is only possible because each individual munition is unguided and for relatively short range. Munitions with longer range, guidance and better maneuverability typically result in larger dimensions that make space-saving pods unfeasible.

Heres some stuff that I worked on in the last few days. No new parts but some new features for the upcoming 0.4.1.

('Camera tools' and bomb targeter)

Glorious, most glorious! :D

Hodo is correct - the space-saving nature of the Hydra rocket pods is only possible because each individual munition is unguided and for relatively short range. Munitions with longer range, guidance and better maneuverability typically result in larger dimensions that make space-saving pods unfeasible.

We still need unguided rocket pods. Because theyre cool.

We still need unguided rocket pods. Because theyre cool.

Calm yourself.

I don't mind unguided rocket pods - it's just the general consensus is that they should be separate parts to the guided missiles and bombs.