[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

hello i have been having some trouble i have installed mods before and not had trouble however i am using the correct version with a clean save (apart from this mod) and yet the hydra rockets do not fire e.g they will be consumed but nothing will actualy launch and none of the guns fire at all please help if you have an idea of what is wrong please help because i rely want to use this mod it looks awesome.

Maybe in the next update could you add Con-formal ammo tanks, or maybe ones that are inline and compatible with b9 since its so popular

This is KSP, right? That means you can easily build your own! Just take a look at the various inline storage mods and you do not need a special part to do this.

Come on guys, this is easy stuff :P

This is KSP, right? That means you can easily build your own! Just take a look at the various inline storage mods and you do not need a special part to do this.

Come on guys, this is easy stuff :P

Plus ammo is a resource just like anything else and so can be added to any other part, less than two minutes to sort, and if you really wanted to go mad a MM cfg could add an amount of ammo to any chosen parts

Today I worked on "bomb clearance detection" which will make it okay to stack bombs vertically, or make rotating bomb launchers. It fires a bomb only if the space below it is clear, so the bottom bombs always go first:

Woah, this is super cool, when do you plan to release the next update?

Today I worked on "bomb clearance detection" which will make it okay to stack bombs vertically, or make rotating bomb launchers. It fires a bomb only if the space below it is clear, so the bottom bombs always go first:

Does this apply to missiles too? I prefer AMRAAMs to Sidewinders, even from land based launchers, but they tend to decouple and blow up the rig. Maybe just a toggle to disable the short delay before motor activation is enough, no need for advanced detection scheme's.

Though I kind of liked the danger the bombs and missiles posed to the launcher, something along the lines of live by the sword and such.

Woah, this is super cool, when do you plan to release the next update?

In a week or two hopefully.

Does this apply to missiles too? I prefer AMRAAMs to Sidewinders, even from land based launchers, but they tend to decouple and blow up the rig. Maybe just a toggle to disable the short delay before motor activation is enough, no need for advanced detection scheme's.

Though I kind of liked the danger the bombs and missiles posed to the launcher, something along the lines of live by the sword and such.

The delay will be tweakable in the next update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp9eG-F14U8

Trailer to a new series featuring the BDarmory mod. Wish me luck!

Woa, that sounds nice. I might do something like this but though my twitch streaming, as The Mass Key Shipyards, corp assets have been attacked a few times now and we are tired of having to rebuild. The Mass Key shipyards have acquired a few new parts from Lack Luster Labs and are working to add in the firepower of BDarmory to help defend our corp assets.

I know I don't have the knowhow or the programs to make nice intro's like that but I think I can do somefing.

This and the news of the tweakable delay system makes me happy because I was just thinking it would be nice if all of the missiles had it so that they didn't destroy my craft because I wanted to hide them in an internal bay, bombs and the AMRAAM's are nice for this but not as nice a thought to attack ground targets with AA missiles compared to something like the Mavericks.

Edited by King_komodo93

hey BahamutoD great job on this mod and the new thing to the next update. could i ask a missile that could intercept missiles like iron dome maybe with a larger proximity detonator? because i had a missile go through another one while trying to intercept it also you might want to nerf the laser because its REALLY OP

What would be the use of bomb timers?

Low altitude level bombing and dive bombing. The idea (historically) is the bomb hits the ground, stops/slows, and explodes when the aircraft is at a distance. It would also be nice for ground vehicles, like trucks, to be able to drop a bomb inconspicuously, drive away, and BOOM

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delay-action_bomb

Edited by DisarmingBaton5

Low altitude level bombing and dive bombing. The idea (historically) is the bomb hits the ground, stops/slows, and explodes when the aircraft is at a distance. It would also be nice for ground vehicles, like trucks, to be able to drop a bomb inconspicuously, drive away, and BOOM

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delay-action_bomb

But thats what dumb/...... bombs are for.

hey BahamutoD great job on this mod and the new thing to the next update. could i ask a missile that could intercept missiles like iron dome maybe with a larger proximity detonator? because i had a missile go through another one while trying to intercept it also you might want to nerf the laser because its REALLY OP

That's easy, take a AIM-9 increase the size by a factor of 1.5 maybe 2, I would have to research how big a Patriot missile actually is. And when a missile comes in target it, and fire. The missile will intercept the other missile.

I know it can be done because I used an old model of the AIM-9 from someone else that actually looks more like a R-73, and changed some things in the cfg file and now I have a thrust vectoring short ranged "IR" air to air missile.