[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

But then you need to have a turret on the ship and guns can't target unarmed ships. Remove the "need" for the turret and it works better IMO

That's a point. Got it removed.

Soo.. my 400+ tonne space dock/ construction yard almost died.. I ran into the physics range bug, where the vessels match orbital velocity when they get into physics range.. but my tanker was travelling in a retro grade to the station and my orbital velocity was about 0 when I entered physics range.. and thus the tragic hilarity began.. docked - transferred Karbonite.. ditched all docked vessels, and hooked the ore hauler into the most central docking port and proceeded to drag the horribly A symmetrical station back into a stable orbit.. thank God it was Minimus, otherwise my poor station would have made a spectacular explosion against some unsuspecting celestial body. I haven't updated in a while, so reading here I see the error of my ways.. lol

I must say, very impressive mod. I'm enjoying building space going warships based on these weapon systems..

Since kerbals can't hold and use handguns (yet) we don't have infantry. We have aircraft and armor, heck we have ships if you use boat parts! Without the ability to wield a weapon I wonder if a workaround I'd possible. Would it be possible to make say a deployable MG using KAS to carry it and the command seat code to control it via Kerbal. If this is possible what about a tripod rocket launcher or even a mortar! Also... Landmines?

Since kerbals can't hold and use handguns (yet) we don't have infantry. We have aircraft and armor, heck we have ships if you use boat parts! Without the ability to wield a weapon I wonder if a workaround I'd possible. Would it be possible to make say a deployable MG using KAS to carry it and the command seat code to control it via Kerbal. If this is possible what about a tripod rocket launcher or even a mortar! Also... Landmines?

What I would like to see is very tiny command modules, just little larger then the kerbal themselves, with tiny rover and critter crawler parts to move about and the smallest of weapons to mount onto these pods. We can call them K.I.D.S. (Kerbal Infantry Division Suits) and they would be the analogue to normal infantry. I mean, kerbals have this thing for building ships, for everything, so why not embrace that philosophy with there military. (of course, each pod should be laced with C4 so that when hit, they create massive explosions. It wouldn't be kerbal otherwise.)

Hey BahamutoD, first off great mod having a great time playing around with it.

But i am trying to set up a target with the 'ICU light' (from BDynamics) on it so that it would point the light at my plane for the rest of the turrets,

but the 'ICU light' isn't a module the 'Weapon Manager' can use. Could you make it so (or tell me how to do it myself) pretty please ;)

Thanks for the mods :D

I still enjoy the mod it is starting to lag. Sense .25 cam out, my frame rate has gone down when its installed (IDK how much or even what it is without the mod. Just know it lags) This is interesting because its the only mod I'm using while when I was using in .24, it was "normal" and I could run a few mods with it (limited though).

Is there a way to fix this or is it simply because of how much stuff was added to both updates (mod and game)?

Just curious, how hard would it be for you to implement basic movement AI, BD? Like, if I make a T-34, I can give it a patrol pattern and it will follow it, then set guard mode on its cannon and approach it with a PZIII set to the opposite team, and it will fire at it while still moving? Could have the potential for setting up some really cool engagements, especially if you were able to press a button to locate all weapon managers, and with one click set them on a movement pattern, like mobilizing an army.

:DYeah Baha that's cool!I love this mod so much that I wrote an MM .cfg KAS supporting file for almost all bombs and missiles:

(Now added support for ammo boxes)

@PART[bahaAim120]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.64, -0.09)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 15
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = False
attachSendMsgOnly = False
}
}
@PART[baha20mmAmmo]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.2, -0.1129)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 10
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = True
}
}
@PART[baha50CalAmmo]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.2, -0.1129)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 10
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = True
}
}
@PART[bahaHEKV1]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.54, -0.1232686)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 15
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = False
}
}
@PART[bahaAGM-114]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.54, -0.089)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 8
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = False
}
}
@PART[bahaAGM-65]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.54, -0.15)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 10
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = False
}
}
@PART[bahaMk82Bomb]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.65, -0.1365)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 12
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = False
}
}
@PART[bahaMk82BombBrake]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.65, -0.1365)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 12
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = False
}
}
@PART[bahaAim9]:FOR[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 1.25, -0.165)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 12
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = False
attachOnStatic = False
}
}

It's great fun to see ground service staff reloading ammo and missiles for a fighter on the runway.

So how do you implement it to BD armory cos id love this if i could get it working. thanks

I have both installed its just getting the code into the game.I've tried just adding it to the bottom of the cfg but its not working. thank you for your time.

Just create a new cfg file, copy & paste, and put it anywhere in GameData.