[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Yeah, he is away, just wait.

I mean, he has been working on his mods nonstop for a while, we can keep our 0.25 folders if we want to use his mod until it updates.

Also, I heard somewhere that 0.90 crafts can work on 0.25, in case you want the gizmos, but try that at your own risk.

Well I must say, High altitude dive-bombing seems to work against those defenses :D

Although I must say it was difficult to dodge the waves of bullets coming at me :0.0:

This is why SAMs are part of the defenses. Really, weird stuff is happening..

Is it because I put like 6-7 weapon managers on one craft to have it fire bullets against missiles and vessels, a laser for missiles and vessels, 2 kinds of missiles, and some misc. guns? The ultimate defense craft?

Also, might be obsolete. I successfully destroyed this guys presence on Kerbin.

Stand by for a full scale invasion.

Duna. Will. FALL.

Edited by Aerolfos

Hi there!

I'm having a problem with my installation.

For some reason every time i start up KSP and it loads, it seems to skip all of the three bombs (Snakeye, Cluster and GP). The only way i know to fix this is to reinstall BDArmory. This problem appeared after i first installed CKAN.

Thanks!

Can you also release the .craft files of the vehicles used in your 0.7.0 video?

Hi there!

I'm having a problem with my installation.

For some reason every time i start up KSP and it loads, it seems to skip all of the three bombs (Snakeye, Cluster and GP). The only way i know to fix this is to reinstall BDArmory. This problem appeared after i first installed CKAN.

Thanks!

Can you also release the .craft files of the vehicles used in your 0.7.0 video?

If you reinstalled and then it's fixed, what's the issue? No update for 0.90 as you might know...

And what is CKAN..

He is gone, let him have his vacation. Maybe wait and not force him to read several pages of requests when he comes back?

If you reinstalled and then it's fixed, what's the issue? No update for 0.90 as you might know...

And what is CKAN..

He is gone, let him have his vacation. Maybe wait and not force him to read several pages of requests when he comes back?

I am aware he's gone on vacation, didn't mean to disturb him. I thought he would respond when he came back. I'm sorry if i'm being rude.

I guess i didn't make my problem too clear. After i reinstall BDArmory and run KSP, it works fine. However the next time i run it the parts i specified are gone.

Random question: How much would it take to make the SideWinders work in a realistic way? that means actually using a lock on and seeking based on the temp. of a certain part (maybe the engine)

It would take a rewrite of the sidewinder code, and figure out heat tracking system, this could be thrown off if someone uses DRE or not.

This is why SAMs are part of the defenses. Really, weird stuff is happening..

Is it because I put like 6-7 weapon managers on one craft to have it fire bullets against missiles and vessels, a laser for missiles and vessels, 2 kinds of missiles, and some misc. guns? The ultimate defense craft?

Also, might be obsolete. I successfully destroyed this guys presence on Kerbin.

Stand by for a full scale invasion.

Duna. Will. FALL.

Probably because you have both missile attack modules and unit attack modules, I imagine there is some confliction. Also, its not as if they aren't firing and working properly, trust me they work alright. Heck, I lost a vertical stabilizer and didn't realize until I was 20Km from my base!

I really just gave up :P It was 2v1 and you two were entrenched heavily

Mhm? because that worked so well last time :sticktongue:

Perhaps... but there are alternatives...

*Readies Big Red Button*

Again, Thank you BahamutoD for this amazing mod!

Cool footages, the first one is the nicest.

Thanks! One guy said that the second one was better. I need some more feedback from others to see what style si considered better by the average person. In the first one, there is more setup and battles are slightly longer. In the second one, the action starts way sooner and the battles are shorter. I could try to make the 3rd one have lots of battles which are quick and little to no setup, which would be compensated with a lot of vechicle showcase scenes (The ones with nation, vechicle, weapons, etc.). I'll see which works best :D

I am aware he's gone on vacation, didn't mean to disturb him. I thought he would respond when he came back. I'm sorry if i'm being rude.

I guess i didn't make my problem too clear. After i reinstall BDArmory and run KSP, it works fine. However the next time i run it the parts i specified are gone.

I understand that, but if we make 300 suggestions while he is gone, it really will be buried. And poor guy that has to read all that...

Yep that's better. I've no idea...

Because that really is something.

Random question: How much would it take to make the SideWinders work in a realistic way? that means actually using a lock on and seeking based on the temp. of a certain part (maybe the engine)

Can you code it yourself? If the answer is no, then yes, it is too complicated. If the answer is yes, do it!

Probably because you have both missile attack modules and unit attack modules, I imagine there is some confliction. Also, its not as if they aren't firing and working properly, trust me they work alright. Heck, I lost a vertical stabilizer and didn't realize until I was 20Km from my base!

I really just gave up :P It was 2v1 and you two were entrenched heavily

Mhm? because that worked so well last time :sticktongue:

Perhaps... but there are alternatives...

*Readies Big Red Button*

Again, Thank you BahamutoD for this amazing mod!

Having so much fun. Thank you for the mod indeed!

What would we do without you.

I guess the only thing you can do for now is report this behaviour to BD (you have) and log something with the CKAN dev.

Until the issue gets fixed, don't use CKAN or don't use BD Armory.

Well the best thing to do is just wait and continue to play in .25 like the rest of us who are patiently waiting for our favorite mods to get updated. Trust me it isn't a big deal to play with the new .90.

So stay low, fast and stay safe during the holidays!

4aVgmFp.jpg

Well the best thing to do is just wait and continue to play in .25 like the rest of us who are patiently waiting for our favorite mods to get updated. Trust me it isn't a big deal to play with the new .90.

So stay low, fast and stay safe during the holidays!

http://i.imgur.com/4aVgmFp.jpg

I'd like to see more of that plane :D

I'd like to see more of that plane :D

'Tis the season of giving.

Here you go.

The F/A-106 Thundergod.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

And the F/A-106 Thundergod in the challenge "Return To Sender"

Javascript is disabled. View full album

It is .25 built and I haven't updated to .90 yet so it wont work there, but the list of mods and download for the craft is in my sig. Oh and did I mention it is an SSTO.

Interessting design, do you deploy the chutes just before you touch down or while already rolling? I'm asking because my chutes are always cut when I open them on the ground, which makes for bad drag chutes ^^

Thanks for sharing :)

How about adding military contracts to the game. They would give cash only and some could even hurt your reputation.

*The basic contracts could be about testing various weapon system in different conditions (speed, attitude etc.).

*More advanced contracts could be about designing, building and testing a new military vehicle. In short you would need to fulfil a mission that has multiple conditions for a single mission like flying at set attitude, being armed with particular weapon system.

*Finally you could have mission in with you need to destroy vehicle somewhere in the world. I do not know if KSP would allow to place target. This missions would give loads of cash, but hurt your reputation.

Interessting design, do you deploy the chutes just before you touch down or while already rolling? I'm asking because my chutes are always cut when I open them on the ground, which makes for bad drag chutes ^^

Thanks for sharing :)

Hes probably using RealChutes for his drag chute, which has them autodeploy on when the wheels hit the ground.