[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Hi i installed the latest version and it kind of broke my ksp - essentially everything loads but i can't enter any of the facilities, and most infuriatingly they are still highlighted by my mouse but have no response except the buildings that say they're closed :/ I've re-installed ksp etc and its still doing it :/

Hi i installed the latest version and it kind of broke my ksp - essentially everything loads but i can't enter any of the facilities, and most infuriatingly they are still highlighted by my mouse but have no response except the buildings that say they're closed :/ I've re-installed ksp etc and its still doing it :/

i think it is NRE's

can you get the stock version and reinstall the mods?

EDIT:

closed? hmmm... i think try using carrer mode.

I've never heard of this.. please send me your output_log.txt from the KSP_data folder.

--

I saw another comment about cruise missiles not working from my youtube video, so I'll paste my reply here:

The target unfortunately needs to be within physics range at the time of launch. If you want to fire on far away targets, the physics distance needs to be at least that large. It sucks, I know, but its how KSP works. A future change could be to let you fire on targets outside of physics range, even though the missile would unload when out of range unless you switch to it - but then if fired from a plane (which one of them requires) the plane would unload if you switch to the missile and it flies out of range.

Edited by BahamutoD

I've never heard of this.. please send me your output_log.txt from the KSP_data folder.

--

I saw another comment about cruise missiles not working from my youtube video, so I'll paste my reply here:

The target unfortunately needs to be within physics range at the time of launch. If you want to fire on far away targets, the physics distance needs to be at least that large. It sucks, I know, but its how KSP works. A future change could be to let you fire on targets outside of physics range, even though the missile would unload when out of range unless you switch to it - but then if fired from a plane (which one of them requires) the plane would unload if you switch to the missile and it flies out of range.

Maybe you could do some magic and make a small physics bubble follow the missile? Just real small , maybe 500m or less. The target would load right before being taken out. The stutter would let the sender know the package was received. :P

(Yeah I know, probably impossible, but a fun thought nonetheless)

Maybe you could do some magic and make a small physics bubble follow the missile? Just real small , maybe 500m or less. The target would load right before being taken out. The stutter would let the sender know the package was received. :P

(Yeah I know, probably impossible, but a fun thought nonetheless)

I was hoping I could do that, but unfortunately vessel load/unload distances are global - not per-vessel.

I love your mods and am using all of them.

Question: Is there a easy fix for Burn Together for 0.90 ?

Thanks. Squad changed the SAS a bit with the addition of the autopilot. I took a look at burn together and initially it seems I just have to change vessel.vesselSAS to vessel.autopilot.SAS, but I haven't tested it. I think I'll give it a try soon.

From now on though, keep the burn together questions in the burn together thread ;).

*goes to check bt thread to read everything I didn't read*

That reminds me, I need to get the "bomb clearance check" to work with missiles that have a long drop time.

That reminds me, I need to get the "bomb clearance check" to work with missiles that have a long drop time.

That should also remind you of those jumbo landing gears you promised. :P (sorry sorry for cross threading)

So i decided to try to make an autocannon that fires explosive bullets.

Using the hidden vulcan as a base, i made a new ammo type, changed the config around, added the 'cannonShellPower' and 'cannonShellRadius' values and tested it.

Result: no explosions. :(

Next i added the 'weapontype = cannon' value

Result: explosions happen! yay! but not only on my target, i often blow up the nose of my aircraft. :(

Cool, looking forward to it, tetryds.

Here's some test footage. The sound is kinda bad.. Unity's doppler effect sounds weird when the camera is following the audio source.

Wait! Do I see TERFLW (Terrain Following)? Swheeeet! Also, can you perhaps add a auto-target feature to some missiles? The missiles would fire without a target, but lock and home in on any target within range and cone of vison. That would be awesome with cruise missilles! And handy! You fire without a lock, and the missile locks only when close, giving the element of suprise. (IFF probing is a must ofcourse)

Edited by Anister

You ask: i deliver...B 747 CMCA

http://imgur.com/a/VxC9S

Flies like a passenger, attacks like a fighter :)

P.S Guess the target :D

Beautiful! I didn't know there was a 747 pack.. gonna have to see if I have space to jam it into my modded install.

Wait! Do I see TERFLW (Terrain Following)? Swheeeet! Also, can you perhaps add a auto-target feature to some missiles? The missiles would fire without a target, but lock and home in on any target within range and cone of vison. That would be awesome with cruise missilles! And handy! You fire without a lock, and the missile locks only when close, giving the element of suprise. (IFF probing is a must ofcourse)

Yes, and.. hm very interesting, I'll see about that.

Any chance you could get the boosters to eject on the RBS-15 like the video shows?

Yeah eventually I'll get it to do that.

I have been working on stock K bombs recently. Maybe there could be a missile with a modded version of a K bomb on top. (K bombs basically create whirling balls of high Impact tolerance parts.)

Not sure what you mean..

Beautiful! I didn't know there was a 747 pack.. gonna have to see if I have space to jam it into my modded install.

I think that may be Lack's SXT. Maybe a few more mods as well.

I know it adds hugs airplane parts. Not sure if the "hump" is also in there, but certainly the nose is from SXT.

I wonder if its possible to add in some kind off dogfighting ai, so you could set certain aircraft as a opposing team so that they try to out maneuver you and shoot at you. Btw, great update and i love the cruise missiles :)

Not sure what you mean..

I'm pretty sure he means Kraken bomb, as in an explosive that breaks game physics and uses the glitch to destroy things.

There are a good amount of Youtube videos with different versions of the Kraken weapons.