[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

the guard mode doesn't work i have done every thing to a controlled experiment.

i have made a attack turret and a defense turret on the launch pad I armed both of them, set to guard mode (scan interval 8, full everything else) and set to different teams yet no-one is shooting(both have guns)

- - - Updated - - -

please reply i need help

i have made a attack turret and a defense turret on the launch pad I armed both of them, set to guard mode (scan interval 8, full everything else) and set to different teams yet no-one is shooting(both have guns)

- - - Updated - - -

please reply i need help

Have you got ammo boxes on both vessels? Have you chose a weapon from the manager?

- - - Updated - - -

Firespitter has an apache nose radar model now. If you are inclined you may be able to use BD's module (when it is ready) and add it to the FS part.

Firespitter has crappy textures, my improvised stock laser looks better for me.

- - - Updated - - -

please reply i need help

You need to set the scan interval to the lowest (1 i think) If it is on 8, it will take awhile for the others to notice.

It would work but pretty much nothing in this mod other than the HEKV is designed for space.

I've got to ask - do all turrets need radar for guard mode to work or are there some infrared guided?

Hey guys! Just finished developing a new weapon! The Advanced Air-to-Ground Missile (XAGM). This is a top-attack missile designed to take out hard to reach targets amongst tight areas and between buildings where normal ground attack weapons could not reach.

Here's a demo video that pretty much explains it.

DOWNLOAD!!: http://www./download/cr00yn3n08eqv8d/XAGM.rar

Also, for some reason the missiles have two smoke trails. I dunno why.

Oh and thanks Baha for your suggestion. Could you also make a link to this weapon please? Just call it Tbone's XAGM or something.

I'll make a whole pack later on (and have a separate thread for it) with more fictional weapons. I might even make my own models. But for now, here's my first weapon (basically a tweaked and re-textured maverick). Enjoy! :D

So I figured I'd wait till we get a public release that I'll get in the wrestling ring with the JSI module again. Instead I think I'll concentrate on more AAA choices (Tunguska, Shilka, Pivads, you get the idea) so I get more of a feel for the mod. I made a new prop devoted to the RWR though, I gotta plug it in and test it when we get the big release, until then I'm working on better cockpits and more JSI props

It would work but pretty much nothing in this mod other than the HEKV is designed for space.

I think most things work in space somewhat well anyways (guns and lasers), but more focus on space battles could be helpful (for example, having units on guard mode in orbit automatically face an attacker).

Why do you need a fire action group when you can reassign the main fire key to any button?

Err, i don't know how to assign a joystick button :D

Ok, suppose i just like to have things handled by the stock gui for consistency. There are plenty of mods doing their own thing with hotkeys and such. Mostly out of necessity. But sometimes there are conflicts. No problem if you don't like my suggestion.

Ok, suppose i just like to have things handled by the stock gui for consistency. There are plenty of mods doing their own thing with hotkeys and such. Mostly out of necessity. But sometimes there are conflicts. No problem if you don't like my suggestion.

I think you can use action groups extended mod. I think it has a support for joysticks and gamepads.

Some ideas about cruise missiles.

First, many of the real ones can be controlled in flight, like changing target, for example. Would be cool to have that. We already can change cruise altitude, I know.

Also, there should be an option to do a pop-up maneuver, where missile gains altitude just before diving onto a target. Real Harpoon does that starting at 1800m from target, I thing we can safely decrease that to 600m. I know HArpoon is anti-ship... But still, this maneuver looks awesome.

Edited by sashan

I did it with my joystick, click SET and then press your trigger, wham, done.

Any chance of smaller explosive warheads and more importantly proximity triggered warheads for 'home made' SAM and AA missiles?

I have a SAM missile with a stock rocket motor, but it has a low direct hit rate. A proximity trigged, small explosive warhead would help make it more viable.

Any chance of smaller explosive warheads and more importantly proximity triggered warheads for 'home made' SAM and AA missiles?

I have a SAM missile with a stock rocket motor, but it has a low direct hit rate. A proximity trigged, small explosive warhead would help make it more viable.

The "Build Your Own Missile" feature is still work in progress, and BahamutoD is currently working on the radar feature.

It may be a while before he gets to this feature again. Maybe it's the next feature.

Time will tell, so be patient.

Hey guys! Just finished developing a new weapon! The Advanced Air-to-Ground Missile (XAGM). This is a top-attack missile designed to take out hard to reach targets amongst tight areas and between buildings where normal ground attack weapons could not reach.

Very cool! I have no idea why it makes two smoke trails, since I assume you didn't edit the model.. very strange. I'll look at it after everything's done for the update.

So I figured I'd wait till we get a public release that I'll get in the wrestling ring with the JSI module again. Instead I think I'll concentrate on more AAA choices (Tunguska, Shilka, Pivads, you get the idea) so I get more of a feel for the mod. I made a new prop devoted to the RWR though, I gotta plug it in and test it when we get the big release, until then I'm working on better cockpits and more JSI props

If you're making those AAA turrets, I'd recommend to focus on the model for now, since the unity setup for the turrets will be different after the update. I'll make a video showing how to set it up the new way later.

ALT-B to bring up the options. Click 'set key', then press your joystick button.

P4KNnPQ.png