[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Give me statistics and descriptions and stuff since I can't see imgur since it's blocked on my school computer.

My original land battleship: An armored box with a Bismark turret, 4 dual Flack 37 turrets, and 2 127mm dual-purpose guns. About 1/2 the size of the Mission Control building.

My 'contingency plan': Same chassis, only covered in 5 twin 127mm dual-purpose turrets.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59521121.jpg

Landkreuser MK3 'Cleveland'

A.K.A. 'The Porcupine'

http://i.imgur.com/CSDBN4q.png?2

- - - Updated - - -

World of Warships players will understand the name.

- - - Updated - - -

A.K.A. 'Das Uberflackpanzerkampfagen'

Wrong guns for the Cleveland... she has 152s... youre looking for 'Atlanta'

Wrong guns for the Cleveland... she has 152s... youre looking for 'Atlanta'

I was referencing the Cleveland's secondaries. And the fact that it is known in WoWs as "that thing you keep planes at least 7km away from".

- - - Updated - - -

Although, yes, I was thinking about calling it the 'Atlanta'. Possibly make it a sister ship(tank)......?

Oh. I play WoW, but my highest tier is my tier 3 south carolina battleship. I've only seen langleys and the tier above them. My AA Armament is about 4 three inchers. Planes aren't a big factor...yet. they will be soon...

Yeah, cruisers are pretty great for removing planes from existence. Especially once you get to tier 6 and get the defensive fire cool down

Edited by Thatdude253

Has anyone made any new tank turret add-on for this mod yet? I find annoying only having Abram's massive turret when I want to do smaller stuff.

PEW has a few turrets you can use. There were a few more, but they have not yet been updated.

Has anyone made any new tank turret add-on for this mod yet? I find annoying only having Abram's massive turret when I want to do smaller stuff.

i was planning on making one but i'm new to blender and unity so give me some time

(i'm very new to blender and haven't touched unity yet)

PEW? what's that? Turrets? I like turrets. Good for landships. landships good. landships big. landships strong. Strong like mother russia. (read in soviet russian voice)

[Glorious comrade accent]

For home country.

And then we will bring the apocalypse.

[/End Glorious Comrade Accent]

I was referencing the Cleveland's secondaries. And the fact that it is known in WoWs as "that thing you keep planes at least 7km away from".

- - - Updated - - -

Although, yes, I was thinking about calling it the 'Atlanta'. Possibly make it a sister ship(tank)......?

In the grand scheme of the game... the Atlanta is actually more deadly towards planes than the Cleveland is. All 8 of its 127mm DP turrets are part of its AAA battery as well as the main battery.