[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Just started using the mod recently to relax from a hardcore career. Really enjoying it so thanks to all who have made it what it is. Question I have. Has a selectable fire rate ever been discussed or planned? Pardon if it is a much discussed issue search didn't turn anything up.

Could you maybe in the next update include a small module for the missiles, I mean that in the VAB/SPH, if you hover over the parts that there is a block with trust, flight time and target type.

Hey, I had been using the 8.3 version of this, unaware that it wasn't the new version. When I got the new version so the addons I got for it would work and to see what it had, whenever I tried to launch something it would have my view go to the center of kerbin, the map view would be focused on the sun, and when I would go to the menu and hit resume game after the space center and revert flight buttons didn't work, my viewpoint started going into space. I think I got all the 8.3 files out before trying the 9.9.1 version, but I might be mistaken...

Ok I had my Xylidine fighter go up against its self 1x1 and it works pretty well, not as survivable as before, but besides that everything is working.

- Guns work!

- missiles might now be over powered!

- new fighter jet engines work, but needed to reduce steering damping, and there is no AI for toggling after burner.

http://www./download/wkt9gd9ew66pp7u/Xylidine.craft

I guess he'll never see my report on the 9.9.1 version causing kraken attacks for me now. sigh... ;.;

Since this normally doesn't happen, I'd recommend a full reinstall (first the mod, and if that doesn't work, then the whole game). If it still doesn't work after that, I'll need more info - output log, other mods, etc.

---

Everything seems to work in my end in KSP 1.0.5 :)

Since this normally doesn't happen, I'd recommend a full reinstall (first the mod, and if that doesn't work, then the whole game). If it still doesn't work after that, I'll need more info - output log, other mods, etc.

---

Everything seems to work in my end in KSP 1.0.5 :)

I haven't tested radar or missiles, but the guns shoot and the bullets ricochet so I think it works for 1.0.5.

1.0.5 nearly broke my youtube war series... kinda rubs me the wrong way since steam was like: 'I'm just gonna dl that'

basically, my 1.0.5 doesn't work and I haven't pinned down the cause... with so many mods how could I?

on a sidenote, my addon shouldn't have any sort of incompatibility, and as far as I've heard BDArmory has no incompatibilities either... so that's good to go

Well yeah but IMO its probably worth a hot fix update.

I'll probably release a very small update soon.

From the limited testing I've done - basically sidewinders & vulcan - BDA is not complaining about 1.0.5. One for Baha though - FAR is complaining the mesh for the Vulcan has an error ( the fixed one, not the turret ).

Where does it complain about the Vulcan? I have an idea about where the mesh needs to be fixed but I don't know where to check if it's still complaining.

I'll probably release a very small update soon.

I'm dying for wing-men.

And I know this is far-fetched but do you have any plans to decrease missile weight or size? I only ask because the whiplash engine is too big for fighter jets now, and the panther isn't super powerful. A moderate weapons payload really makes the crafts too slow.