[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

[quote name='Nyrox_NL']I don't have cool bomb effects, neither with north kerbin dynamics.[/QUOTE]

well, it's apparent that the only case in which that's happened before is incorrectly installing NKD, you need to make sure that the North Kerbin Dynamics folder is in GameData, and it has that exact name. The explosions are file structure based, so if you installed the folder the wrong way, the explosions will fail.

I think it's in the tutorial videos. If it isn't, well, it's actually simple enough I can explain it to you without confusing both of us:
Step 1: Equip a Weapons Manager and a targetting ball on your plane.
Step 2: Lock on to a target with the Weapons Manager
Step 3: Click "Send GPS"
Step 4: Under "Modules" in the BDA GUI, select "GPS Coordinator"
Step 5: Select your target for GPS targeting by clicking the coordinates.
(Optional): Rename the target's co-ordinates by clicking the "Target" button, typing in a new name for the target, and hitting Enter. (Clicking away won't save the name, BDA is weird like that.)

Y'know, I might just go ahead and make a BDArmory Best Practices video or series of videos.

I haven't read through all the comments so im not sure if this question has been answered, but for whatever reason I'm having issues with AI turrets. The turret is able to lock onto the target, but for whatever reason, it deselects the weapon. When it tracks the target and manages to keep the weapon selected, the turret will follow the target but not fire. Sorry if I am being to vague, but if you need any more information, please let me know :D

It might have something to do with what turret is being used...though then again, I just use 8.8.3...

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Also, made my first ever air to ground kill, and my first missile kill as well! I had a UAV with four hellfires against a goalkeeper, and although the goalkeeper tookout three, the forth one hit it and destroyed half the tank. YAY!

For anyone toying with missile guidance: so long as you are ready to switch modes and fiddle with the control parameters in mid-flight, it works remarkably well.

That is, it works well enough to bring an orbit-to-surface cruise missile on target (assuming you kill the engines on that thing and switch it to AGM in the final phase...eeeh.)

One of the things I have noticed in 1.05 is that with the new water physics, shells just go straight through as if there is nothing there. Tried it on a heavy cruiser design with BD trurrets and NAS turrets, all went straight through the water instead of exploding on the surface. Suggest adding a yes/no function to the code required to sort this so modders can decide if a projectile shouldn't go through the water (shells) or should (torpedoes)

[quote name='tongpong']Can anyone fire the weapons by weapons manager in 1.0.5?
I can set the fire hot-key in actions group but I can't use it
However I can fire the guns by morse[/QUOTE]

Guns don't fire on hotkeys.

I came here for different business however.
Could I make landmines with BDA? I figure Smartparts and the warhead could suffice for a naval mine, but that isn't small enough for an anti-tank mine, so i'm kinda hoping to streamline it as a munition.

[quote name='FungusForge']Guns don't fire on hotkeys.

I came here for different business however.
Could I make landmines with BDA? I figure Smartparts and the warhead could suffice for a naval mine, but that isn't small enough for an anti-tank mine, so i'm kinda hoping to streamline it as a munition.[/QUOTE]
I mean I cant fire by weapons manager on hotkeys, for example I can't fire the [COLOR=#545454][FONT=arial]missile by weapons manager[/FONT][/COLOR]