[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

1 hour ago, Shekelberg said:

Can you bind a key that allows you to switch from legacy targeting and back without having to press ALT+B then checking it then save and close?

Why would baha do that? The legacy targeting mode is not meant to be used normally it's just there for using things that were not yet ported to the new radar methods.

And dogfight battles when/if applicable.

8 hours ago, Shekelberg said:

What does "ripple" do?

"ripple fire"

1. the discharge of rockets in quick succession

Get multiple missiles of the same type or a rocket pod, bombs work as well. Set ripple fire, adjust RPM, arm them, and fire.

Edited by Angstinator

Hey I have a problem.  BDArmory has all the parts there, but there are four categories filled with the same parts.  Also, it's not detecting my weapon manager.  the toolbar button says it's not there, and even if I right click and press open GUI on the weapon manager, it says it's not there.  Help?

51 minutes ago, Rolacume said:

Help!

I know that this was made for 1.0.4 but can I use it for 1.0.5, if i can how it keeps crashing my game.

Welcome to the forums. This works just fine with 1.0.5 you say you're crashing on loading. Are you running other mods? Windows / Linux, how much ram do you have? On a 32bit install you are only able to utilize about 3.5 GB of ram for KSP mods will eat that for lunch.

17 hours ago, SlabGizor117 said:

Hey I have a problem.  BDArmory has all the parts there, but there are four categories filled with the same parts.  Also, it's not detecting my weapon manager.  the toolbar button says it's not there, and even if I right click and press open GUI on the weapon manager, it says it's not there.  Help?

Sounds like you have a botched install. Try deleting and reinstalling BD Armory and if that doesn't fix it try reinstalling the whole game (always wanna keep a vanilla copy of the game's .zip file around)

I've some feature suggestions:

- multiple keys to fire (so you can use a button on the gamepad and the left mouse button, without changing the settings)

- AI ability to use afterburner

- AI ability to detect and open/close cargo bay for "hidden" weapons

Edited by acc

1 hour ago, acc said:

I've some feature suggestions:

- multiple keys to fire (so you can use a button on the gamepad and the left mouse button, without changing the settings)

- AI ability to use afterburner

- AI ability to detect and open/close cargo bay for "hidden" weapons

"- AI ability to use afterburner"

That's coming in the next update, which is almost feature-complete.

6 hours ago, V8jester said:

Welcome to the forums. This works just fine with 1.0.5 you say you're crashing on loading. Are you running other mods? Windows / Linux, how much ram do you have? On a 32bit install you are only able to utilize about 3.5 GB of ram for KSP mods will eat that for lunch.

Sounds like you have a botched install. Try deleting and reinstalling BD Armory and if that doesn't fix it try reinstalling the whole game (always wanna keep a vanilla copy of the game's .zip file around)

no, just bdarmory It's crashing when i go to launch and 8 GB ram and windows I just tried an old verion 0.8.3 of bdarmory and it worked fine so its just 0.9.9.1

Edited by Rolacume

On 27.12.2015 at 10:23 PM, Scoundrel said:

The AMRAAM is the older A/B models.

Not older, the one made for external stores. F-22 and F-35 use C/D model - the only difference is smaller fins so that it actually fits.

@BahamutoD Here's an idea. RPM integration! If we could have DSMS (Digital Stores Management System) and TGP (Targeting Pod) pages for RPM MFD's like the ASET props ones in your MK22 cockpit add on. A radar scanning page for A2A would be awesome too.

Just ideas. I'm sure you have your hands full with the next update and other things in your life.

51 minutes ago, SpaceToad said:

@BahamutoD Here's an idea. RPM integration! If we could have DSMS (Digital Stores Management System) and TGP (Targeting Pod) pages for RPM MFD's like the ASET props ones in your MK22 cockpit add on. A radar scanning page for A2A would be awesome too.

Just ideas. I'm sure you have your hands full with the next update and other things in your life.

This has been suggested a few times now by various people. No official answer but I'm sure if not B D someone will make a patch.... At least I sure hope they will cause I'd love this as well.

2 hours ago, sashan said:

Not older, the one made for external stores. F-22 and F-35 use C/D model - the only difference is smaller fins so that it actually fits.

That's not the only difference. :) The A/B models are heavier and have a range of 30-40nmi. The C has double the range (60nmi), and the D has at least triple the range (greater than 95nmi).

The A-C missiles are mid range AA missiles. The D version is a long range AA missile. The USAF and USN use C models and they're adding D variants.

The D version also has a ramjet variation that's not actually in service.

3 hours ago, V8jester said:

This has been suggested a few times now by various people. No official answer but I'm sure if not B D someone will make a patch.... At least I sure hope they will cause I'd love this as well.

I'm sure someone would pick it up. At a minimum I would like some sort of API for RPM and BDArmory to exchange data. 

1 hour ago, Scum City said:

Just wondering: is there a way to connect turreted weapons to the FLIR tracking ball's laser designator?

There should be a "Turrets" button on the targetting camera window.

If you're looking to track a vehicle, there's also the option to slave to radar or vehicle center-of-mass.