[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

On 12/30/2015 at 5:35 PM, Astrain said:

1: If people suggest weapons, I'd assume they've already played the mod and seen all the weapons

2: A looooooooooooong time from now

Darn. I really want to blow stuff up on purpose.

On 1/3/2016 at 5:55 AM, JagerVonSmith said:

I'm trying to modify your parts to create a ww2 pack and I'm coming across some trouble trying to make some unguided missiles(HVARs). I'm basing my weapons off your configs but i just can't find a place to start editing. Any ideas?

There already is a WWII pack, why would you want to modify his stuff?

Anybody know if its possible to create a part that uses BD Armory's turret modules but has missile rails/attachment nodes on the traversing/elevating part? that way we could have radar tracking missile turrets that auto track via slave turrets. (thinking along the lines of Avenger's Slew-to-Cue system) Free choice to attach missiles would be best, but if not maybe an easy reproducibility for different missiles

On 2016/1/3 at 6:55 PM, JagerVonSmith said:

I'm trying to modify your parts to create a ww2 pack and I'm coming across some trouble trying to make some unguided missiles(HVARs). I'm basing my weapons off your configs but i just can't find a place to start editing. Any ideas?

Try this

2 hours ago, dbandy13 said:

Anybody know if its possible to create a part that uses BD Armory's turret modules but has missile rails/attachment nodes on the traversing/elevating part? that way we could have radar tracking missile turrets that auto track via slave turrets. (thinking along the lines of Avenger's Slew-to-Cue system) Free choice to attach missiles would be best, but if not maybe an easy reproducibility for different missiles

If you read a dozen pages back or check Baha's Youtube channel you'll see that he is working on that.

1 hour ago, JagerVonSmith said:

Because I enjoy making my own things and modifying my game to own liking. I don't have much modding experience so I'm trying to ease myself into it.

As good a reason as any.

Question:

Is it possible to create weapon groups?

Such as: if I'm using the WW2 weapon pack, and I want to make a fighter armed with .50 cals and 20mm cannons use both types of weapons simultaneously?

Is this possible?

2 hours ago, MailletC said:

Question:

Such as: if I'm using the WW2 weapon pack, and I want to make a fighter armed with .50 cals and 20mm cannons use both types of weapons simultaneously?

Is this possible?

Nope. Apparently you can with action groups

Edited by Svm420

26 minutes ago, MailletC said:

Question:

Is this possible?

Sure, either toggle the turrets you wish to be active thru there right click menu. Or assign an action group to toggle the guns you want. For instance AG1 controls all forward guns toggle. AG2 controls all rear guns toggle.

51 minutes ago, MailletC said:

Question:

Is this possible?

Yes if you activate both at the same time via action groups.

8 hours ago, CaptainCreeper56 said:

I know this may have been answered, but if you place a inline radar module then offset it inside the aircraft, will it still be able to scan or will the plane interfere? 

It'll be fine

Is there a mod or a way to disable the advanced and highly complicated targeting system and use the old fashioned targeting system. For the life of me I cannot get anything but the unguided weapons and the air to ground missiles to work semi-properly.The air to air weapons are, in my opinion, way too complicated to have any fun with. Come to think of it, all of the new targeting systems are way too complicated to have any fun with. I know it was to make the mod more realistic, but I never use it anymore due to it just being way too damn complicated to use. If anybody knows of a mod or a way (not too complicated, i'm not a programmer) to use the old-fashioned way it targets an enemy, please please PLEASE let me know. Thanks!