[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

1 hour ago, BahamutoD said:

^ I may consider that some time down the road, but not any time soon (no promises).

A couple more previews:

TOW from a chopper: http://gfycat.com/BriskCookedAlleycat

Improved Goalkeeper with radar: http://gfycat.com/WhirlwindCostlyElver

So is it possible :O! Wow, It can be amazing if you ll make it work(or someone can help you with mod :D) What think the others?

5 hours ago, BahamutoD said:

^ I may consider that some time down the road, but not any time soon (no promises).

A couple more previews:

TOW from a chopper: http://gfycat.com/BriskCookedAlleycat

Improved Goalkeeper with radar: http://gfycat.com/WhirlwindCostlyElver

Seems like you seem to be more ready for 1.1 than the devs lol

Greetings Baha !

So can you update the Baha Drills ! I am not desperate for those models but yeah they look much better than stock.

For some reason, and I havnt done any troubleshooting yet, the drills are deploying out of the VAB, and they dont work as is (that part I havnt looked at yet either); just wondering if you are updating them (?) cause I am a usin 'em !

I am chekin out this MOD...glad to see you aboard still !

Commander Zeta

I'm wondering about non-military applications of the radar? Along with the AI pilot, it's is the most impressive part of the mod.

The ability to trigger AI behaviour, action groups, autopilots, kOS, or whatever on radar parameters has almost limitless application.

I've asked about autolanding before - in the interim, the ability to 'cheat' land a plane under AI control (teleport it back to a preset position) when it goes out of physics range would be a handy stopgap. There's also the mod that freezes them in middair.

Combine all these, and you could have a veritable air traffic control system...

Edited by colmo

@BahamutoD Would you consider examining MechJeb's Spaceplane Guidance? Its Hold system seems to be remarkably useful for cruise missiles - it seems to keep ASL altitude better than the modular missile guidance, and without any input except altitude and bearing.

On the subject of cruise missiles, allowing the missile to scan the terrain directly in front of it may also help improve its altitude adjustment abilities, especially when flying over valleys and on land/water transitions.

Furthermore, the Weapons Manager (correctly, I suppose) refuses to fire any bomb or missile located in a closed cargo bay, or otherwise obstructed (by fairings, for instance.) Can you add an option to disable this? It seems to be buggy with one of my designs.

Edited by Angstinator

52 minutes ago, Angstinator said:

Furthermore, the Weapons Manager (correctly, I suppose) refuses to fire any bomb or missile located in a closed cargo bay, or otherwise obstructed (by fairings, for instance.) Can you add an option to disable this? It seems to be buggy with one of my designs.

You can disable it by (un)checking the remote firing in the ALT+B menu.

On 8/4/2014 at 3:06 AM, Hellbrand said:

the mouse 117 fellow likely has a pirated copy.

No i don't, i just had a lot of stuff on a save and I didn't want to update in case it ruined it, i know that it doesn't now.

I know i probably wont get a reply to this but... How about adding two more team settings: Neutral, And Pirate. Neutral would not fire until fired upon and by default takes no sides and will automatically attack pirates. Pirates will attack anything at all even debris. This would be great for future mods that might spawn ships around specific planets.

11 hours ago, daniel l. said:

know i probably wont get a reply to this but... How about adding two more team settings: Neutral, And Pirate. Neutral would not fire until fired upon and by default takes no sides and will automatically attack pirates. Pirates will attack anything at all even debris. This would be great for future mods that might spawn ships around specific planets.

Well, right no it's of no use, as no one tends to have extra ships around due to all lag, but it may b useful later. We'll see how well 1.1 runs with many ships in scene.

I cant seem to get the AI to work. I've tried just about everything to make it work but the only way I've been able to take out any aircraft was manually pointing a turret at it. (1.0.5, Redownloaded, all stock except for this mod)

EDIT: I've manaully shot aircraft down with missiles but still cannot automatically.

Edited by Nomadprobe

8 hours ago, BahamutoD said:

I'm streaming again for a couple hours starting now.

www.twitch.tv/bahamutod

If you missed it, here's a clip demonstrating a couple new features in a totally ridiculous fashion: http://www.twitch.tv/bahamutod/v/37510569

All I can think of is a Macross Missile Massacre. You have outdone yourself

Awesome. Purely awesome.
On a side note, 16 missiles attached do increase part count and lag. I've bumped into this problem with my cruiser, which has like 30 or 40 of them. Or are they not calculated as parts properly?

Edited by sashan

I have tried multiple times to download BD Armoury from Kerbal Stuff, and just can't seem to make the mod work with 1.05. When I have downloaded the mod and I try to launch a craft, I seems to load just below the ground and I can't see my ship. In the editor, BD Armoury parts have their own separate tab, but the tab is white, and I get a few parts but some are missing. My game is completely stock apart from BD Armoury.

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by V7 Aerospace

4 minutes ago, V7 Aerospace said:

I have tried multiple times to download BD Armoury from Kerbal Stuff, and just can't seem to make the mod work with 1.05. When I have downloaded the mod and I try to launch a craft, I seems to load just below the ground and I can't see my ship. In the editor, BD Armoury parts have their own separate tab, but the tab is white, and I get a few parts but some are missing. My game is completely stock apart from BD Armoury.

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Can you post a pic? This sounds really strange. This is on a fresh install of 1.0.5 with absolutely no other modifications? Or mods that where previously removed? I only ask because a lot of us are running this with no issue on 1.0.5.