[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

1 hour ago, BF2_Pilot said:

I made a related extensions on Chinese weapons, but why the my missile launcher at your emission turret, my missile does not turn, when launching the missile flying direction is indeed correct.

Please send me your missile, so I can take a look. Thanks!

DId .50 caliber machine guns get a buff? a single .50 turret shreds my plane even though its 2km away and that is 1.2 miles where a .50 cal would barely do anything to a plane. Also it seems like the GAU-8 sucks. I have hit tanks with consistent fire from it repeatedly from my A-10 and it barely scratches it. Is is because you made all 30mm have explosive ammo? 

I need some help, I made a vehicle that has a Sidewinder-armed Jermas along with some additional AMRAAMS (not mounted on the Jermas) , but nothing fires when it's set to guard mode and I fly a Team B aircraft around it. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong or needs to be done here?

1 hour ago, daniel l. said:

Any plans for space missiles? The He-KV's just really kinda suck.

Didya read the big fat capital "BROKEN" in the missile's name?

That might explain why they suck.

1 hour ago, TheSpaceManiac said:

I need some help, I made a vehicle that has a Sidewinder-armed Jermas along with some additional AMRAAMS (not mounted on the Jermas) , but nothing fires when it's set to guard mode and I fly a Team B aircraft around it. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong or needs to be done here?

Reduce gun range to 0 in guard menu.

16 minutes ago, Angstinator said:

Didya read the big fat capital "BROKEN" in the missile's name?

That might explain why they suck.

Reduce gun range to 0 in guard menu.

Thanks, that works. Also I think the HE-KV1 still might work with Legacy Targeting (although I haven't tried it this release)

19 hours ago, giga said:

I do put my weapon manager On it and the ai thingy

The problem is it wont go to the position that i locate. it was just going up to the space*

Edited by giga

A question on the Modular Missile Guidance package, would it be possible to add in a throttle limiter? A sort of speed vs range trade-off?

Plus, would it be possible to add a min. pitch sider to the Patriot launcher? 

5 hours ago, BF2_Pilot said:

Here is the link, please help me see what the problem is, thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmkzsvpienv1boj/BDA-PLA.zip?dl=0

Image Link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/keusyp5cqazv286/screenshot238.jpg?dl=0

Try either naming the parent transform "missileTransform" in Unity, or make a new empty game object, put the whole missile as a child of it, and run the PartTools exporter on that new parent.  I think the structure your missiles use are confusing the missile turret.

20 hours ago, Combatsmithen said:

DId .50 caliber machine guns get a buff? a single .50 turret shreds my plane even though its 2km away and that is 1.2 miles where a .50 cal would barely do anything to a plane. Also it seems like the GAU-8 sucks. I have hit tanks with consistent fire from it repeatedly from my A-10 and it barely scratches it. Is is because you made all 30mm have explosive ammo? 

Yeah, apparently a bunch of damage balancing needs to be done.

On January 30, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Avalon304 said:

So basically 'Fly to pos' and 'Attack pos' do the same thing? Thats slightly misleading.

I think the idea is if you want to have a group set up at a certain position you send them to one area. Then for the attack one you can have them break off away from you. 
For example if you say got to position. They go there and wait so you can form up with them. Then say you got two enemy ground units 10km apart you can tell the ai to attack one unit while you attack another.
Im still learning it myself so i may be wrong

49 minutes ago, War Eagle 1 said:

I think the idea is if you want to have a group set up at a certain position you send them to one area. Then for the attack one you can have them break off away from you. 
For example if you say got to position. They go there and wait so you can form up with them. Then say you got two enemy ground units 10km apart you can tell the ai to attack one unit while you attack another.
Im still learning it myself so i may be wrong

I know this is off topic but what is project genesis? I'm curious

@BahamutoD Can you add atmosphere check for cruise missiles? If accidentally launched vertically without target selected they tend to achieve escape velocity from Kerbol :P 
Also, is there a documentation available? What does radarLOAL mean?

Edited by sashan

4 hours ago, inigma said:

I must say. I just flew my first AI battle. BD this is an amazing mod. Wow.  I might just make a GAP contract for it...

I've been thinking about completely AI scenarios for a while. I came up with a few challenges which lend themselves well to a contract. There have been a few military contracts which spawn an aggressor you have to eliminate, but it might be possible to E.g.

- spawn bombers en route to obliterate the KSC, and your job is to intercept them, either using AI or manned flight,

- A Wild Weasel mission, to take out a defended radar installation,

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/116352-discussion-thread-bd-armory-ai-tournaments/