[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Well, the Wingman Command is REALLY a save corrupter XD

what if he intentionally leaked a boobytrapped version so people would install it and corrupt their savefiles because they tried to get at it before its done

(insert illuminati music)

...or its just kinda buggy because its not done yet

Is Baha illuminati? :confused:

Well.

Is BahamutoD illuminati? :huh:

lets find out.

BahamutoD has released 14 mods on the KSP forums

14 mods for KSP

KSP

KSP is a unity based game

Unity

There have been 5 major releases of the unity engine

Unity is 5 letters

do you know what word also has 5 letters?

three

KSP has 3 letters

triangles have 3 sides

the illuminati is a triangle

so.

BahamutoD is illuminati confirmed. :)

Edited by Kowalskicore
illuminati

Little feature request. Will you add some kind of terminal sensing ammunition in a far update? Or can you just make up a EFP warhead module?

Looking forward to the now-developing new features!

-update-

Another idea: can you make GPS coordinates edit-able? It'll be good for the cruise missiles.

Edited by 01010101lzy
correcting words

GPD coord are persistent, that means you can got up in a recon craft paint the target, get the coords, land, then go up as the cruise missile and select the GPS coords to guide you to it.

I know that and I am already running my War business the same way. Please, I have brain!!

Problem is, Kerbals who made up BD Armory parts 'Know' what GPS is and it seems they already mapped Kerbin completely with their own GPS coordinate system. So, it just doesn't make sense to bring TGP every time they update GPS database.

Have you considered making warheads (Not the MIRV- style nukes, but like a BDA Stock type) for BDA's missile guidance or custom missiles? I feel like that would help for KSC- Island Runway strikes and ICBMs- rather than waiting for a perfect time, just arm it and fly into your target. You could have actual warheads, or in line- nukes so you could use the craft as a MIRV, then target the body at another target. Just an idea, I have no idea what the actual restrictions of modding are :D

Have you considered making warheads (Not the MIRV- style nukes, but like a BDA Stock type) for BDA's missile guidance or custom missiles? I feel like that would help for KSC- Island Runway strikes and ICBMs- rather than waiting for a perfect time, just arm it and fly into your target. You could have actual warheads, or in line- nukes so you could use the craft as a MIRV, then target the body at another target. Just an idea, I have no idea what the actual restrictions of modding are :D

There is actually a warhead available anyway, or least there was time i checked.

Here's some stuff i would like to see:

Easy way to replace shell model for shell eject

Smoke on fired rounds?

Height scale .cfg option for blast radius

Aiming retcicle support/explanation for part based dumbfire rockets

Any chance of getting something in a future update?

Either or.

Well bullets in real life don't produce smoke when fired. They do leave a vapor trail caused by the air flow moving around it. Similar to when a jet makes makes a high G turn. It isn't smoke that's on the wings but the air moving around it.

But back on topic, if he does it should be an option because low quality computers (like my MacBook) would not handle the graphics as well. But it is an interesting concept. That said if he does it should be way down the line as it isn't something I would consider a priority

Well bullets in real life don't produce smoke when fired. They do leave a vapor trail caused by the air flow moving around it. Similar to when a jet makes makes a high G turn. It isn't smoke that's on the wings but the air moving around it.

But back on topic, if he does it should be an option because low quality computers (like my MacBook) would not handle the graphics as well. But it is an interesting concept. That said if he does it should be way down the line as it isn't something I would consider a priority

I was thinking tracer round style, and cfg configurable, but maybe a master on/off in the alt+b menu like shell eject.

Aiming retcicle support/explanation for part based dumbfire rockets

that would be great, it would make things like the PC-500RS and PC-1000RS feasible

you can already give bombs thrust, but the bombsight will point at the location where it would impact if it didnt have thrust. :(

Edited by Kowalskicore