[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

14 hours ago, sashan said:

Bug report: 
When I select any of gun type weapons and then go back to weapon: none all contents of Weapon Manager except settings and minimize buttons disappear - leaving only blank grey space.
Very nasty. :(

Grab 0.11.0.1 :)

@BahamutoD With the introduction of KSP 1.1, I finally decided to give BDA a shot (no pun intended) and, dude, I have been missing a lot.
So, thank you so much for the update! Your effort is much appreciated. :)

Now, just making sure, you still haven't updated BDAVesselSwitcher, right? It doesn't seem to work on 1.1.

38 minutes ago, BahamutoD said:

No plugins built for 1.0.5 will work in 1.1 until they're updated.

Hey question
the particle affect that you removed for this current update.
how do it fix that in the last 105 update
I'm still running 1.0.5 because 1.1 is to buggy for me but i want to get rid of that particle affect so that i can use North Kerbin mod

How do I get the srbsmoke or muzzle pngs into a usable material that I can use in a particle emitter in unity? I have a ZT3-Ingwe missile modelled and textured but I'm stuck in these last few stages.

Spoiler

R6UkM3R.jpg

This setup was just to get an image of it with the fins deployed, actual version has all the proper transforms, collider etc...

Edited by Wraith977

Okay, I've figured out action group activation for missiles, that works fine (via the weapon manager), but with a regular bomb like a Mk. 82 the same action doesn't fire it off. It still works with the little right click menu, but that's what I was trying to avoid having to do in the first place. Am I missing something here?

14 hours ago, Andem said:

BD Armory crashes the game whenever I go into the editor and look at any Armory parts. I tried to post the log, but it crashed the web age. Sorry.

same here, works fine for a bit after i start to use the parts on the ship, then crashes for no reason

YsLjaP5.jpg

Which rotation did I mess up? :D Turret base rotation (-90 degree thing)? at least it sort of works, mostly...

EDIT: Fixed the problem, works as intended now.

Spoiler

What the turret looks like and a few other things I'm working on... If all goes well I'll release it in a few weeks. Tell me what you think.

Denel 35mm Dual Purpose Gun-

8PD5ic9.jpg

Denel R-Darter-

AQdZ01A.png

Denel A-Darter-

rOvcPUI.png

Denel Ingwe (needs retexturing, currently has 2k textures that are too big)-

4KwU4yh.png

Edited by Wraith977

6 hours ago, Wraith977 said:

YsLjaP5.jpg

Which rotation did I mess up? :D Turret base rotation (-90 degree thing)? at least it sort of works, mostly...

EDIT: Fixed the problem, works as intended now.

Hide contents

What the turret looks like and a few other things I'm working on... If all goes well I'll release it in a few weeks. Tell me what you think.

Denel 35mm Dual Purpose Gun-

8PD5ic9.jpg

Denel R-Darter-

AQdZ01A.png

Denel A-Darter-

rOvcPUI.png

Denel Ingwe (needs retexturing, currently has 2k textures that are too big)-

4KwU4yh.png

Pretty sweet! Cant wait until released!

1 hour ago, BF2_Pilot said:

I am a Chinese.I made some weapons about the PLA

Px2sSzd.jpg

and some other things

RPOmu9X.png

u5niUr3.pngDOv3cjt.png

looking good

where are the tank chassis's from or are they part of your set?

p.s. where can we get this:D

I'm getting this spammed in my logs:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at KAS.KASAddonControlKey.UpdateGUIControl () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at KAS.KASAddonControlKey.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Everything seems to work fine tho.
Anyone?

P.S. Baha, can you eventually add possibility to fire heatseekers at cruise missiles?

On April 24, 2016 at 2:07 PM, War Eagle 1 said:

Hey question
the particle affect that you removed for this current update.
how do it fix that in the last 105 update
I'm still running 1.0.5 because 1.1 is to buggy for me but i want to get rid of that particle affect so that i can use North Kerbin mod

So ya or nay?

Cruise missiles are not working for me. I use a targeter to record some GPS co-ordinates, and I select the target, and when I fire the missile, it just goes in a straight line, and fails to actually move towards its target, or, cruise. I have examined the tutorials, and according to them, the missiles should be working.

Edited by paul6334