[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

You need an ammo box and you need to click to shoot.

Thanks! :)

Is there a way to define the order in which rails/missiles fire from the control box? Missiles stacked behind each other keep firing the back one first and boom. hehe.

Thanks! :)

Is there a way to define the order in which rails/missiles fire from the control box? Missiles stacked behind each other keep firing the back one first and boom. hehe.

Not yet that I know of but your best bet to "fix" this at this point is in the SPH/VAB is by tweaking the drop time 0.8 seems to be the best I've found may have to double check that.

Not yet that I know of but your best bet to "fix" this at this point is in the SPH/VAB is by tweaking the drop time 0.8 seems to be the best I've found may have to double check that.

I havn't noticed this drop time option.. Sound's handy. I'll keep a look out.

..Oh duh. It's a tweakable on the bomb.

Edited by SmiteZero

A heads up:

While playing career last night, I found that there is still an issue when rendezvousing with vessels. When they load, their velocity suddenly jumps to whatever velocity your vessel is. For example, I was in a suborbital trajectory on an intersect course with a stranded kerbal in orbit, and when we came within loading distance, the kerbal was suddenly in a suborbital trajectory as well. This most likely has to do with the physics range extension feature of BDArmory. You may want to remove BDArmory if you are playing KSP for real.

Sorry for the inconvenience - this is still in 'Addon Development' for a reason ;).

PS - I was still able to save the kerbal.

Does this happen only with the mod-standard 5km loading distance, or also if you set it back to 2.5km and still use the mod?

(reposted from another thread as i posted in the wrong one on mistake. ( facepaws and mutters )

Question: Is there any chance we can get space based missile launcher turrets/pods here sometime soonâ„¢? I've got a really nice Homeworld-like cruiser in orbit and the 8 space missiles that are on it is just not enough to do a lasting combat campaign. I've also loaded up with 8 of Lacks' turrets that he modded for this mod as with some Hydra rocket pods, and ammo.

Also is there a snowballs chance in Kerbol (the sun) that the Hydra rockets can gain a gimble to the engines on them so they "might" be use with active guidance within space as a temporary fix till a better ammo based missile pod is released?

Just a small (i hope :) )list of some things I'd like to be added in soonâ„¢ish;

• Large battleship triple, dual, and single turrets
  • Medium battleship triple, dual and single turrets
  • Small battleship dual and single turrets
  • A variety of tank turrets though-out history including if possible turrets that had limited side to side moment. Each with proper sized guns from the tank its modeled from. Yes this is a LOT to ask for but something I do look forward too.
  • Artillery like turrets that are like the one mod that was released to go along side this one.

A heads up:

While playing career last night, I found that there is still an issue when rendezvousing with vessels. When they load, their velocity suddenly jumps to whatever velocity your vessel is. For example, I was in a suborbital trajectory on an intersect course with a stranded kerbal in orbit, and when we came within loading distance, the kerbal was suddenly in a suborbital trajectory as well. This most likely has to do with the physics range extension feature of BDArmory. You may want to remove BDArmory if you are playing KSP for real.

Sorry for the inconvenience - this is still in 'Addon Development' for a reason ;).

This is definitly because of the physics range extension, I noticed this when you originally implemented physics extension. It'll happen right when you get into the physics range, and you'll see the game take a moment to calculate everything. I hope you get this fixed, but unfotunately I had to remove BDArmory as I didnt want it endangering my station every time I sent a shuttle up to add a new part.

A heads up:

Sorry for the inconvenience - this is still in 'Addon Development' for a reason .

I hope you'll be able to fix it. :D Look forward to more blasty fun.

A heads up:

Got the same problem for once. Hoping this bug can get fixed.

Really great mod! I've been having quite a lot of fun with it.

I'm trying to make an atomic bomb add-on for it. It destroys most of the space center when it explodes! The radius is pretty large.

Is there any way to scale up the explosion effects though? I've tried tweaking the explosion size parameter in the config a few different ways, but it doesn't seem to be able to scale up larger than 2.

GvDZYf2.jpg?1

7z3YKnN.jpg?1

Hey BahamutoD! I have to say, this mod is the real reason why I play KSP on 0.25! I really love the weapons and everything (I can't forget the destruction!!!)! I know that you are focusing on this mod and I was just wondering if there was a possibility for you to add a part where you have an open-backed, flat-bedded trailer with a free left-to-right movement to simulate a trailer in real life. The main reason why I want this object is to add your AA-CIWS on the platform, and because i have no skill with building or I would make my own platform. I also want to use the platform to make a AA-Missle Battery as well. I made a post on this but i have no clue where it went -_-. Anyway, just wanted to know what you thought about this object.

thanks-

MNG

Additionally, do you think something like the ASM-135 ASAT Missile would be possible to make. I would be awesome to recreate the part from Red Storm Rising where a Soviet RORSAT is shot down with an ASM-135 by an F-15 in a high altitude vertical climb. Here are some pictures of it:

M77o162.jpg

kT42vnS.jpg

OzGh6OG.jpg

I'm trying to make an atomic bomb add-on for it. It destroys most of the space center when it explodes! The radius is pretty large.

Is there any way to scale up the explosion effects though? I've tried tweaking the explosion size parameter in the config a few different ways, but it doesn't seem to be able to scale up larger than 2.

http://i.imgur.com/GvDZYf2.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/7z3YKnN.jpg?1

Congrats for your first post!

And Baha what do you think about cooperation with ID?

A heads up:

So... it was your mod doing the match velocity thing. Well, don't fix it! One of my Glitchâ„¢ based missiles uses it to cause massive destruction! Better than even a nuke :P

Made as a result of friend making an iOP engine (Ion engines now overpowered!). Very fun to play around with.

Edited by Aerolfos

http://i.imgur.com/GvDZYf2.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/7z3YKnN.jpg?1

Well, if you're adding nukes I give you one condition: I want a mushroom cloud.

Destroying everything can be cool enough, but what makes it truly friggin awesome is seeing a mushroom cloud rise from the remains of your enemies. :D

Is it hard? Yes. I know. I can't do it for example..

But that is what makes a nuke cool!

I'm sure it's already been asked but are you adding a 20mm CIWS (Phalanx)? Also, can you use the Goalkeeper CIWS to shoot down missiles like it was meant to do?

Guard mode switch target type you're gun/laser will now target missiles. Though if you want a little bit of a chance of destroying the thing since that is half the fun, might I suggest giving it a longer time between scans.

Hmm if I may add my own request of the atom bomb: I want a glassy surface of the ground in a ~200m radius - the Hiroshima bomb, one of the weakest atom bombs ever built (that is crazy to say, but it is true) glassed a huge radius when it went off. Also, make it an option for the blinding blink of light - I really want the sky to go dark for a minute after it goes off..... Ah, the potential of an atom bomb in KSP.

Well, if you're adding nukes I give you one condition: I want a mushroom cloud.

Destroying everything can be cool enough, but what makes it truly friggin awesome is seeing a mushroom cloud rise from the remains of your enemies. :D

Is it hard? Yes. I know. I can't do it for example..

But that is what makes a nuke cool!

Hmm if I may add my own request of the atom bomb: I want a glassy surface of the ground in a ~200m radius - the Hiroshima bomb, one of the weakest atom bombs ever built (that is crazy to say, but it is true) glassed a huge radius when it went off. Also, make it an option for the blinding blink of light - I really want the sky to go dark for a minute after it goes off..... Ah, the potential of an atom bomb in KSP.

I know, I want a mushroom cloud as well as other super cool effects and whatnot. I've been trying to figure out how to mod the explosion effects for the game (or really, any effects for that matter). I can't find any tutorials about creating explosions and other such effects. The more I look at it, the more I suspect that modding explosions like that may require going into the actual source code and changing things which would ostensibly mean making a new plugin itself. I'm not sure how involved the code for the explosion effects are.

Hey, BahamutoD, any chance you could add a scalable mushroom cloud type of explosion effect into your mod?