will it be worth it?

stevism

Will it?  

1. 1. Will it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

At first I though it wouldn't be too much worth the wait, but then I heard about the 64bit... any KSP player who mods the living shat out of their game will love the 64bit (Please note it will not likely improve performance, only the amount of RAM, thus more mods)

I love KSP, playing it with alot of joy, but its not the only game i play, otherwise i would get bored and burned out on it pretty fast, i have tendencies to play it a few weeks in a row, and then put it aside a while, then often at night KSP then pops into my mind and start to envision some project in KSP.. Worst part when this happens, my sleep is over and i just have to play the fri.... game again for weeks, till i burn up again, and play something else for a while..

Change of spice makes hungry (or something in those lines ;) )

I can totally dig what the OP is saying. I felt more or less the same way a couple of months ago. I glanced at 0.23 and never even played 0.23.5 and the NASA mission.

This was at the point where I had played for over a year.

But now, after a couple of months rest, I am feeling itchy again. I am really looking forward to 0.24. Contracts, currency, x64, recovery and of course the NASA mission... can't wait to start :)

Sometimes I even get tempted to install 0.23.5, but I have a feeling the release date will be near, so I watch some KSP videos on YT instead which also helps to fill my booster ;) can't wait to start :)

Well, thanks again for all the great response.

Was really excited to play 0.24 today. Downloaded it, played for a decent chunk of time, and wow, was i disappointed.

Missions don't really drive anything, just seem kind of goofy. Not really any punishment concerning funds imho, most missions are easy and pay out heavily.

i'm sorry, but i got sick of mining science again. not interested in pursuing that all again, when there's not some like supercool thing waiting at the end. maybe if you could colonize other planets (and have incentive to do so other than personal goals)...something....

well, i'm out. i think the game has peaked for me. still just feels like a sandbox considering how easy it is to have huge amounts of extra money if you play smart.

later all :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.