The Face of Eve

Greenfire32

I've been playing KSP since .12. I've landed on the Mun almost exclusively with only 2 manned missions to Minmus. I have never lost a Kerbal.

Now, I've started to become more adventurous and have begun sending probes to other planets.

In my travels, I recently came across an anamoly on the surface of Eve. I've looked at the wiki and searched the forum, but both sources tell me there aren't any easter eggs on Eve.

This may not be an easter egg, per say, but it's still something to look at and I wanted to share it with you all as I've yet to see this posted anywhere.

I present to you, "The Face of Eve!"

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Much like "The Face of Mars," more investigation may be required.

"Welcoooome!"

And now you know why kerbals don't want to go on Eve.

"She will eat meeeeeeeee! NOOOOOOOOOO!"

btw there is already a "face of mars" in KSP, it's the "face of Duna" :D

It's very likely that that's not an easter egg, just a HUGE geological feature that somewhat resembles a face. I made a somewhat similar thread a while back on a possible face(s) easter egg on Dres, but that was quickly shot down due to me just seeing faces where they're not (pareidolia).

EDIT: If you happen to spot a flickering pixel though, deorbit IMMEDIATELY to check it out. Seeing as though we think that new easter eggs haven't been added in a while, a new find would certainly reinvigorate the search for them.

Edited by turkwinif

It's just a coincidence.

By the way, eve is a terrible place to start with for landings outside of Kerbin SOI. Duna is a better choice. While not impossible, it's very difficult to leave the surface of Eve.

It's just a coincidence.

By the way, eve is a terrible place to start with for landings outside of Kerbin SOI. Duna is a better choice. While not impossible, it's very difficult to leave the surface of Eve.

I'm not landing there. I've only JUST begun traveling to other planets at the moment. For now, I'm just sending camera probes to snap awesome pictures for the boys in the lab to drool over.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.