I want a plush Jeb figure...

That's thats you fleet master :P

Anyway, put him in his Eva suit and I might buy em! :P

It's funny, That explains my temper. I'm also older than I look, I'm 15 atm. Birthday's next month and I'm trying to get a ride to Wright Patterson AFB. I'll get pics of me with the YF-12 and SR-71 there to tease :D OHHHhhhHHHHhhhHh I didn't realize there were Schwalbes there!!!

EDIT: I've also noticed that most of the larger, well knows companies are run by Minors. I guess it's probably that we usually have more free time on our hands.

EDIT EDIT: HOLY CRAP V-2s!!!!! AND THE OHKA, BEST PLANE EVER!!! Hey I can fangirl too?

Edited by The Fleet Master

Learn how to knit or ask someone to knit a crochet Kerbal for you.

Sure I could try, but I'd rather buy a more professional one...

One of my friends is a brony... And being one, he bought a plush pony. Now, why can't that skill, be applied to Jeb? Hm?

I want one!

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny, That explains my temper. I'm also older than I look, I'm 15 atm. Birthday's next month and I'm trying to get a ride to Wright Patterson AFB. I'll get pics of me with the YF-12 and SR-71 there to tease :D OHHHhhhHHHHhhhHh I didn't realize there were Schwalbes there!!!

EDIT: I've also noticed that most of the larger, well knows companies are run by Minors. I guess it's probably that we usually have more free time on our hands.

EDIT EDIT: HOLY CRAP V-2s!!!!! AND THE OHKA, BEST PLANE EVER!!! Hey I can fangirl too?

Hey. I'm 22, not 12!

It would be illegal, not to mention rude, to make money on this. Jeb is copyrighted by Squad.

Well if they have asked permission to Squad and get a explicit permission to do this, it's alright

Yes. If.

No one can forbid you to make plushies and give them for free, but if you try to sell them, it starts getting complicated.

people make custom plushies and sell them on etsy all the time, i found that out when i used to browse 4chan's /mlp/ board...... :blush:

heres some of the avalable items when you search for "kerbal" : https://www.etsy.com/search?q=kerbal&ship_to=US

none are plushies yet, but given a known demand someone will take it up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.