Station Science Question

Zeniden

The way it works is that there are 2 kinds of science part: facilities and experiments. Facilities are the Science Lab, Cyclotron, and Zoology Bay; the function of those is to produce Eurekas, Kuarqs, and Bioproducts, respectively. The actual experiments are small 1.25m pods. To run an experiment, you connect an experimental pod to a ship with the necessary facilities, hit "Start Experiment" on the facilities, and wait (for a long time, the idea is that you're doing other things while the experiments run). After the facilities have produced the needed resources, you right-click on the experiment and hit "Finalize", and then you get the options to store or transmit.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, just installed this one as well. I have a staffed Science Lab, and I just docked a vessel with the Plant Growth experiment. I click "Start Experiment" and I get the notification that "Experiment Started!", but the Sci Lab still says there are no experiments, and the option to "start" is still present in the Plant Growth.

Any guesses? Thanks in advance.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.