Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

Hey, I know this isn't a cinematic but what do you guys use for your guy's Kerbal talk in cinematics. Greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

(Preparing for "Eeloo, the subsurface ocean" With my own music :-)

Edited by FlyingCola
Grammer fail

7 hours ago, FlyingCola said:

Hey, I know this isn't a cinematic but what do you guys use for your guy's Kerbal talk in cinematics. Greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

(Preparing for "Eeloo, the subsurface ocean" With my own music :-)

Generally, that's the Chatterer mod. Look out for the microphone icon in the stock toolbar.

Also. I just did this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, is there a mod like this: So first i fly a mission, with no cinematics at all, while the mod records it. then I revert to launch, and the mod copys all the controls exactly like i did, leaving me free to do camera work with Camera Tools while hiding the bar. Meantime, the autopiliot copys what i do and continues the mission towards the end. I would so love this!

On 9/10/2016 at 7:52 AM, LordOfMinecraft99 said:

Hi, is there a mod like this: So first i fly a mission, with no cinematics at all, while the mod records it. then I revert to launch, and the mod copys all the controls exactly like i did, leaving me free to do camera work with Camera Tools while hiding the bar. Meantime, the autopiliot copys what i do and continues the mission towards the end. I would so love this!

I was under the impression that the now defunct mod Persistent Trails  had that functionality, but unfortunately it's been defunct for about a year now. :(

--EDIT--

It seems to have been updated after I unfollowed the thread! :confused:

Edited by Andem

• 2 weeks later...

This is the view of Jool from the on board telescope of my spacecraft Kalileo 1 in orbit around the Green Giant.

Spoiler

V38wh3n.png

The Spacecraft orbited already Pol, Bop, Tylo and Vall and now it's about to approach its final destination, Laythe. So I took the occasion of the closer and final orbits around Jool to make this short video.
Sorry for the stutters here and there, the game is heavily modded and i have lot of active spacecrafts and contracts. 

Edited by Epox75