Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I (somewhat proudly) present - a cross-post from the STS challenge:

My take at landing an asteroid with a space shuttle.

I hope this counts as cinematics - at least I am aiming for high quality content :blush:. Feedback is very much welcome!!!

Screenshot album if someone is looking for wallpaper candidates is here.

To be continued... stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys !

I've been working on this short-film during last year's lockdown and wanted to share it with you KSP enthousiasts. I feel great showing the film to you, who are more likely to understand the work and the dedication put into it, the video being an experimental art piece rather than a vessel-cinematic or anything else. :) Hope you enjoy the images and sounds as well.

The pitch : Year 2143. Humanity has got no other choice than to leave Earth to survive. In order to escape our Solar System and colonise other planets, a coalition of countries has worked together to put into orbit the massive International Saturn Space Station (ISSS) : a gate to the stars that offers a light-speed stepping stone for private space-travel companies.

The film is directed as a trailer of an epic journey in space

Made possible thanks to a bunch of mods including B9 Aerospace parts, Real Solar System, Distant Object Enhancement, Scatterer and many others...

To the best of my knowledge, the Dream Big is the first ship to perform a grand tour under the kerbalism rules. life support, radiations, malfunctions, crew stress; the Dream Big overcame all those challenges with redundancies and contingencies. 

4500 tons, 1300 parts, 14 docked multipurpose shuttles, 12 kerbals crew. Here in all its ridiculous and over-engineered beauty

Edited by king of nowhere

• 2 weeks later...

I've spent the last 3 years IRL playing through a hard mode KSP career with full life support, reduced science payouts, perma death and a fully modded interstellar tech tree.

The cinematic series will show the progress from humble beginnings to interstellar colonization and everything in between.

• 2 weeks later...