Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while, but as summer break comes closer I'd like to get some actionable feedback on my latest cinematic:

I know there's a popping sound on cuts (and that won't happen again, that's an amateur mistake), also the volume seems to be too low and that won't happen again as well. However, I'd be super stoked to hear some feedback on everything else!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 7:18 PM, SpacePixel said:

It's been a while, but as summer break comes closer I'd like to get some actionable feedback on my latest cinematic:

I know there's a popping sound on cuts (and that won't happen again, that's an amateur mistake), also the volume seems to be too low and that won't happen again as well. However, I'd be super stoked to hear some feedback on everything else!

That was great.  I wished for more. Tension,  great cuts.  Nice internal fun.  More please! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, king of nowhere said:

My current mothership, designed for an extended OPM grand tour with life support and part failure. Built as a "dome" of fuel tanks surrounding the interior living space to protect from radiations

how are you haing the FPS THAT HIGH do you own a NASA pc?

3 minutes ago, Kapitalizing Every Word said:

how are you haing the FPS THAT HIGH do you own a NASA pc?

high? lag is showing through the video.

But i cheated: i moved very slowly while taking it, and then I sped it up. Between 2x and 4x. There are also a few times when the game stopped entirely for several seconds, and I excised those by careful editing.