Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

On 2/26/2016 at 11:22 PM, Columbia said:

It's less of a cinematic and more of "oh look at what these plens can do ehehehehe" video, but.. It's one of my first times. Please spare it's crappiness.

It demonstrates the ships here:

The music matches the video work perfectly, I think this turned out really well!

On 3/23/2016 at 8:41 PM, V8jester said:

I may have rushed a little here, but I was really stoked about this one :)

All of the things that can be done in KSP are so amazing, I would love to do this soon one day, this looks like so much fun here. Nice work here and lots of it I can see. It's enough making these craft already and then to put together a video to show all the work adds to all the work!!! Awesome work V8jester!

Edited by castille7

On 3/21/2016 at 1:31 PM, Sojun said:

Wow! I was not expecting that craft to have such a neat little craft in it's cargo bay. You should really be promoting your work with more pictures and descriptions. Nice work and a really nice SSTO here Sojun!

On 7/18/2015 at 2:45 PM, Sojun said:

At the peak of my powers I guess, feedback on the audio would be apreciated

I think the background music should be a little louder than the craft sound, also the if the music would change a little with the different scenes this may be a little better. These are just my opinions I am no expert at video, I still need a lot of practice with my video work. 

On 3/20/2016 at 8:13 PM, V8jester said:

And for something completely different - Drones!

What are we seeing here, is this a mod or some really fancy video work? I can see the possibility of an autopilot on a missile with the coordinates given by the scout craft, it's not like this couldn't be done. Really nice video example either way.

3 hours ago, castille7 said:

What are we seeing here, is this a mod or some really fancy video work? I can see the possibility of an autopilot on a missile with the coordinates given by the scout craft, it's not like this couldn't be done. Really nice video example either way.

This was BD Armory using the send GPS coordinates function. Mark the target with the drone then shoot it with the boat. There were no camera tricks other than cropping the targeting window with some editing software. Everything else was in game.

16 minutes ago, V8jester said:

This was BD Armory using the send GPS coordinates function. Mark the target with the drone then shoot it with the boat. There were no camera tricks other than cropping the targeting window with some editing software. Everything else was in game.

I don't get around too much with mods, although I do like all the things that are being done with them. I figure sooner or later I will get bored with using only stock stuff and then I will start using the mods but for now I am having a lot of fun with with only stock parts.

@Columbia Nice camera work. I noticed you're using KerbCam. If you turn on the Dev features under KerbCam's settings, you can smooth the transitions between angle changes. It opens up three new buttons under the right side of the screen select the far right button to smooth everything.

9 hours ago, V8jester said:

@Columbia Nice camera work. I noticed you're using KerbCam. If you turn on the Dev features under KerbCam's settings, you can smooth the transitions between angle changes. It opens up three new buttons under the right side of the screen select the far right button to smooth everything.

Thanks, I'll try that out in my future cinematics. Unfortunately, I didn't really notice it until i had to fast-forward the footage (lag was unbearable) and the transitions from one key to another weren't so smooth.

One of the only good quality renders from ...ahem windows move maker. i know. Actually not that bad the rocket part- on lovely Duna everything renders so so sweetly. I use Vegas now but watch out for the audio levels and it always renders too dark you gota go up to +.05 or +.07 to avoid pain.

Its the folding electric prop from firespitter obv. The hypnotic quality of the music as we brave Duna's atmosphere amps up the focus on the little kerbals plane & i really caught the isolation factor here.

Edited by Sojun