Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

On 2016. 06. 14. at 9:29 PM, Stratzenblitz75 said:

While this is more of a mission report, I think it still contains many elements of a cinematic. I present to you, Duna3:

I'm trying to improve my camera work and pacing of my videos so any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated! 

Although It is "lifelike" you should use ambient adjustment for the dark side pictures. or post process it to be a little bit brighter.

Other than I liked your video. Thank you for sharing.

Hey everyone. New to the forums but I just completed my very first KSP short cinematic! Since the dawn of 1.1 and 64 bit I have been able to build HUGE working ships and it's so amazing!

I was so inspired by other youtubers and my successes in 1.1 that I had to throw a video together with some of my fraps caps. I hope you guys like some EDM because Jebediah and BobWing do.

Enjoy my video! "KSP: Jeb and BobWing Go to Duna!"

During manned mission to Titan the crew of spaceship "Neil Armstrong" registered the strange signal,coming from the farthest moon of Saturn, Iapetus. To investigate that signal, and to gather anomalous data for next piloted mission, agency decides to sent there a small probe, called "Traveller". Here is short story of him.  

Edited by Rus_1952

This is a proposal to a semi-sequal for HatBat's Antarctica. The intro will be remade due to bad screen recorder.

Part 1: The arrival (10 Mins)

Part 2: The Rescue (20 Mins)

Part 3: The Departure (15 Minutes)

These will be taken down if HatBat doesn't want them or doesn't approve, but I still need an opinion whether to combine them all once done or keep them seperate.

On 5/9/2016 at 8:31 PM, Andem said:

I just have one question, How in the hell do you're cinematics run so well? Every time I try to record, KSP slows down to about 5 fps or just crashes.

A bit late of an answer, but I learned that if you use many screen recorders such as Dxtory, your FPS will **** itself. I just started using the Windows 10 recorder and has been working marvelous so far, so I'd suggest that if you have Windows 10.

4 hours ago, castille7 said:

Dang man that Aircraft Carrier is... amazing.

I finally finished part 2 of my "Lost Kerbals of Antarctica" series. This took me around 15 hours total to make, which compared to a good cinematic is quick. But anyways, check it out and leave an opinion, thanks!

8 hours ago, John The Physicist said:

Dang man that Aircraft Carrier is... amazing.

I finally finished part 2 of my "Lost Kerbals of Antarctica" series. This took me around 15 hours total to make, which compared to a good cinematic is quick. But anyways, check it out and leave an opinion, thanks!

Thank you for the compliment on the Carrier, that was about 3 weeks of work on my short film, not sure exactly how many hours. I checked out Part 2 of your Antarctica Series and I would only have two things that I would change, when the craft was spinning out of control with the Alarm sounding it was a little lengthy, also there was a pause that followed the crash which I believe was intended but it was a little lengthy too, besides these little tweaks I think its some nice work! 

My new cinematic as a Continuation and Standalone sequel to my KSP war series: The Return of the United Kerbal Navy Corps

I hope you all enjoy. This is posted on my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/FTWG4M3RS

Since my first cinematic in April, I've completed 3 more in the series. Each video uses a song from Approaching Nirvana's Cinematic Soundscapes, Vol 2. I'm planning to do one for each of the 14 songs on the album.

Video 1: First Steps (posted in the thread earlier)

Video 2: A Foothold

Video 3: Because It's There

Video 4: Colony

Edited by Jimor

Hey everyone! Here again with my latest video! 

My Planet Express SSTO takes a joyride into orbit and bumps into a very famous space cruiser. Watch to find out who it is!