[1.0.5] BetterTimeWarp v2.2 - Customizable Time Warp, and Lossless Physics Warp

MrHappyFace

On 12/1/2016 at 6:45 AM, JollyGreenGI said:

Doesn't Outer Planets increase time warp speeds for those massive distances? Maybe it comes bundled with an older version of Better Time Warp, could be some conflicting there.

It does it without OP/Sigma also on another save, and it's only physical warp. I'm 95% sure it's due to it being compiled against a different version of KSP, as I've seen dynamic warp have similar-ish issues in the past when compiled vs old versions. The problem is since the download from linuxgurugamer was just an unofficial fix already, I don't have the source from it to try recompiling to see if that fixes it or not.

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2016 at 6:25 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Here is a copy of BTW, compiled against 1.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gsgfsm51swk414/BetterTimeWarp-KSP1.2-beta.zip?dl=0

This is totally unofficial, use at your own risk.

No code changes other than to comment out some unneeded stuff

I'm still getting the error... Is it being taken down?

1 hour ago, Drew Kerman said:

the author did say it was coming, which is why I think you pulled yours, but it never did and @MrHappyFace has been away now for a while unfortunately

:-(

I should be able to get a new, official release out tomorrow.  Since he is gone, I'll just adopt the mod and make it a "Continued" version

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.