.24 Preview Vids are on Youtube

Sandworm

As a PR firm, Squad would not let an important moment like this go unsupervised.

The marketing side of Squad acts separate from the KSP team. That said, while the initial videos were released a little earlier than it should have, it's ok. Starting today, the veil is lifted on the media team's work on First Contract.

Danny, "rescuing" a random Kerbanaut.

Where do random stranded Kerbanauts come from? I mean, In-game lore-wise, not code-wise. Are there other space programs, does the Kersoviet Space Program kidnap engineers from VacCo or Flooyd Dynamics? Are they from other player's Space Programs, secretly launching from the same site?

Also, I REALLY WANT TO SEE OMS AND VERNIERS!

Perhaps all Kerbals come from space, and the ones on Kerbin are merely the few who were lucky enough to lithobrake with their heads?

the best part about this update for me is the fact that contracts will give me something to strive for instead of saying to myself "what now" i can instead go look at the contracts and pick something however i am also really excited for the new engines.

Ok that was unexpected the RCS powered engines are radially attached i was hoping for inline but still super cool

Trapped at work... I can either migrate the Rube Goldberg-style Integration Services crap-packages the diseased minds on the ETL team (who I will soon beat ruthlessly) came up with, or I can stare blankly into space telling myself that release will happen before I get home.

I shall stare, nibble nails, and hit F5...

the best part about this update for me is the fact that contracts will give me something to strive for instead of saying to myself "what now" i can instead go look at the contracts and pick something however i am also really excited for the new engines.

Ok that was unexpected the RCS powered engines are radially attached i was hoping for inline but still super cool

If you look closely, you see that the RCS powered engines can also work as RCS. If they were inline that nice little feature would be nearly useless.

That, plus 64 bits, which means *all the mods ever* since it removes the RAM cap for the process (well, increases it to 64GB).

*17 200 000 000gb10charlimitalsocorrected.Why are you reading this.

Edited by EvilotionCR2

If you look closely, you see that the RCS powered engines can also work as RCS. If they were inline that nice little feature would be nearly useless.

yeah that's true either way its something to look forward to as well

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.