---------------------------------------

Current Features

Teleport

Future Features

TBD

Arrange guidance

MOD Mass Relay is still in alpha stage, there are two way to arrange Mass Relays in orbit.

1st. "Extraplanetary launchpads"

2nd."Hyperedit"

Credit

Ezriilc"Hyperedit"

Tosh"GravityCanceller"

parameciumkid"Jumpdrive"

DownLoad:https://spacedock.info/mod/1343/MassRelay?ga=%3CGame+3102+%27Kerbal+Space+Program%27%3E

Edited by flywlyx
To provide Source code

Yes, I would really like it if you posted the source. Not to accuse or anything, but this does look very similar to my Jump Drive so far - which I don't really mind, but I'd prefer to be credited if you did indeed use any of my code. If not, then I'd like to have a peek at the solutions you came up with to see if maybe I can solve some issues I'm having ;)

Yes, you finally made a forum thread. Show the rest of your work, the Normandy etc.. And if you need me to test something again, I'm glad to help.

Now we have three different warp mods:

Mass Relay by flywlyx

The Mass Relay by Molybdene

And the Jump Drive by parameciumkid

Now, who wants to make the hyperdrive from Star Wars? It works without any relay or beacon.

Edited by Space Scumbag

Yes, I would really like it if you posted the source. Not to accuse or anything, but this does look very similar to my Jump Drive so far - which I don't really mind, but I'd prefer to be credited if you did indeed use any of my code. If not, then I'd like to have a peek at the solutions you came up with to see if maybe I can solve some issues I'm having ;)

I apologize for not credit you , this thread is not finished yet, I will add instruction ,source code and cerdit later.

And again, really thank you for your code, it really helps me a lot.

Closed source is a no-no and is in violation of Squad's licensing terms. You must provide source.

My apologies, I plan to finish this thread later, so I will upload source code and post download link again.

Thank you for your reminder.

Yes, you finally made a forum thread. Show the rest of your work, the Normandy etc.. And if you need me to test something again, I'm glad to help.

Mass Relay by flywlyx

Now, who wants to make the hyperdrive from Star Wars? It works without any relay or beacon.

I figure out the SR2 is a little oversized, you could modified the rescale factor to 1.2, it will fit the size in the game(216m I think).

I creat a flame effect but it only work once, after you goto space center and return, the effect disappear, I am trying to figure this out.

Mass Relay by flywlyx

Use Hyperedit to do that if you want that version of hyperdrive.

• 2 years later...

Is this supposed to be a single part? 400 tonnes is a hell of a payload for a conventional rocket.

Perhaps break this thing down into components that can be docked? I don't believe you'd need discrete docking ports; maybe add docking modules to the parts that only dock to each other. Disable full functionality until all components are assembled.

...just realized the components may or may not have probe cores or reaction wheels of their own. No matter; this is what we have the Klaw for, along with various robotic arms and such in other add-ons.

Edited by Gordon Fecyk
How to assemble unintelligent immobile components?

1 hour ago, Nansuchao said:

Does this actually works in 1.2.2?

No, was trying to make a mass effect drive and join them together but never finish the concept. If you are interested, I could have a hot fix this weekend, but didn't know there are still people notice this MOD:confused:

And, do you want it takes a huge amount EC to jump? Or a fancy star gate is enough for you?

2 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

Does this actually works in 1.2.2?

if this mod gets uploaded to ckan we will find out(and many more players will be able to have mass relay networks)

39 minutes ago, flywlyx said:

No, was trying to make a mass effect drive and join them together but never finish the concept. If you are interested, I could have a hot fix this weekend, but didn't know there are still people notice this MOD:confused:

And, do you want it takes a huge amount EC to jump? Or a fancy star gate is enough for you?

a lot more will notice it if you give ckan a try because that is the easiest way to download ksp mods

52 minutes ago, flywlyx said:

This big part will be enough, IMHO, I'll show it in my series for good storytelling. It's really weird I didn't noticed this mod until now. It seems really great!

Edited by Nansuchao

On 2017-4-27 at 6:02 PM, mindseyemodels said:

a lot more will notice it if you give ckan a try because that is the easiest way to download ksp mods

It will

And it is, now

Edited by flywlyx

On 4/27/2017 at 2:15 PM, mindseyemodels said:

The reason i say upload it to ckan is that it is the easiest way to download mods ever just click a check box click apply changes then launch the game ckan is the only way i download mods because it is so simple

Yes, I can only imagine though because I use Linux and there's no CKAN for Linux.  But then, Linux users have the tendency to do things the hard way anyway... the more challenging it is, the happier we are. :P

On 4/27/2017 at 4:26 PM, flywlyx said:

I would LOVE a Stargate mod.  Has any been made yet?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.