[WIP] Pack-Rat Modular Rover

RoverDude

I have to say, I'm really impressed with this. I've got personnel rover that I've been really pleased with and that can be changed to accommodate more crew or cargo as needed and I think this might even replace that rover for moving crew around on the surface. Wonderfully balanced and maneuverable.

I have to say, I'm really impressed with this. I've got personnel rover that I've been really pleased with and that can be changed to accommodate more crew or cargo as needed and I think this might even replace that rover for moving crew around on the surface. Wonderfully balanced and maneuverable.

Awesome :) Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong, but I put together a simple rover but the front two wheels break with just like 4 wheel stress so it breaks if i drive off the runway or down the ramp on the launch pad. It is only the front wheels, if I turn it around and drive off backwards the back wheels didn't break hitting over 11 stress. And I don't think they are actually broken, it says the wheel is block and then the wheel starts to fall a little threw the ground even if i use vessel mover to move it. I tried putting two back chassis but then the back wheels get blocked easily.

Update:
I took off the front with the lights and put a battery on and now it seems like a dune buggy. seems like the wheel is clipping with that front part somehow
sorry last update
i used the move tool to center the front wheels, still get blocked as low as 2 stress. so i used the move tool to move the front wheels down and it no longer gets blocked.

Edited by PortableGoogle
update

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.