[1.1.3] Surface Experiment Pack - EVA science for KIS/KAS (v1.4.2 6/30/2016) *Now with less explosions*

AlbertKermin

4 hours ago, davidy12 said:

Also Cobalt, either I'm going crazy or I can't access any of the experiments except the central station.

Also Cobalt, either I'm going crazy or I can't access any of the experiments except the central station.

Do you have the latest dev release with DmagicOrbitalScienceAnamateGeneric included?

20 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

Also, do we need to the Solar panel truss? Or can we use the RTG? 

The link is here.

Either the solar pannel or the RTG (or any other power source) will work. If you're only running one or two experiments, the battery in the CentralStation should be enough, but more than that means you need a way to recharge it.

18 hours ago, AlbertKermin said:

The link is here.

Either the solar pannel or the RTG (or any other power source) will work. If you're only running one or two experiments, the battery in the CentralStation should be enough, but more than that means you need a way to recharge it.

Apparently, 1.0.4 is incompatible. Thank God I got 1.0.5 to FINALLY work with 64bit. 

22 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I swear... if I start getting bug reports from you while you're running x64...

taker-1.jpg

Notta. No crashes. But you should start preparing as 1.1 will come out in a matter of weeks.

Edited by davidy12

8 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

Notta. No crashes. But you should start preparing as 1.1 will come out in a matter of weeks.

Not much I can do to prepare for 1.1. It's going to take a lot of work either way. Unfortunately for both SEP and BDB by the time it comes out I will likely be busy with finals for this quarter. :S

I released version 0.11 of DMModuleScienceAnimateGeneric; it fixes the EVA scientist problem and another bug triggered when collecting data or resetting an experiment on EVA.

Also note that in your configs you should be using the requiredPartsMessage field to tell people which parts are required. The customFailMessage (probably not the most descriptive name) is really only for telling people they are in the wrong situation, trying to run a surface experiment while in orbit, for instance.

8 hours ago, DMagic said:

I released version 0.11 of DMModuleScienceAnimateGeneric; it fixes the EVA scientist problem and another bug triggered when collecting data or resetting an experiment on EVA.

Also note that in your configs you should be using the requiredPartsMessage field to tell people which parts are required. The customFailMessage (probably not the most descriptive name) is really only for telling people they are in the wrong situation, trying to run a surface experiment while in orbit, for instance.

Thank you!

I can honestly say that, were it not for your help, this mod would be nowhere near finished, or even half as cool as it is. :)

Edited by AlbertKermin

2 hours ago, Rodger said:

Would you be able to upload the dev release to somewhere other than mediafire? I can't even get the download page to load :(

I'll talk to CobaltWolf. However, the full release should be out on KerbalStuff here within a few days, if all goes well. :)

Edit: Colbalt's busy, so it'll be a little bit until I get the updated version uploaded.

Edited by AlbertKermin

3 minutes ago, drekerb42 said:

Oh my gosh. I am totes following this mod... Is there a download for it yet?

On 1/16/2016 at 11:30 AM, AlbertKermin said:

Since Cobalt's busy, I dusted off my old Dropbox account (The dust bunnies were aparently massing for a major invasion :) ) and the updated dev version can be found here:  Dropbox