[0.21][Parts Pack]Deep Space Mission Pack - Now open source!

kockaspiton

Developer of this mod,

THANK YOU

Thank you for not taking down this mod because thanks to you, I could restore a lot of my old career from 0.22 and feel some warmth in my heart, seeing my first and silly projects. You've brought back something that is very special to me and for that you have my gratitude! :)

Have an amazing day!

It's for an older version of the game. Version 0.21. I am certain it won't work with 0.24.x

Why not? This is a parts pack it probably needs to be added to the tech tree and needs a pricing pass but only plugins should be broken by updates.

• 2 weeks later...

It works fine in sandbox. :) As stated above, there are no plugin dependencies, so there should be no problems with the parts working in the game, I still use some of them. The 'look' is a bit dated on the reactors and engines and stuff, but otherwise everything is hunky-dory for me. :)

The only thing that should be necessary is a few modifications to the configs to add tech-tree, science, and cost data so that the parts will work in all career modes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Check out this post for install instructions, Also, check your GameData folder for a nested GameData folder (Basically one is inside the other)

I followed the instructions of that post, but the parts still don't show up. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'd like to find something that has the files already properly prepped, because clearly I'm missing something critical (and probably simple).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone please update the main spherical pod for 1.0?

I hate to just make a request without any kind of incentive... but I love that pod and I want to be able to do proper missions with it. (It needs an EVA hatch too).

I'm terrible with making mods, not bad with tweaking a mod that's close.

Can anyone help me?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.