The Grand 0.24 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

A note to Line 132:

Dear Line 132,

Get your act in gear! Why the heck are you trying to end the file?! Nobody wants that!

Are you just trying to get attention?! No one wants that, either.

Please let us download KSP, before we lose our ever-loving minds.

Sincerely,

The Forum

Duly noted. Again, the store and patcher issues are being worked on! Do expect to see them overloaded for a while though! :)

Who ever thought that getting the same error messages as thousands of your closest friends you'll never meet would be so fun!?!?

Nah, seeing people who used Steam post screenshots just completely ticks me off for some reason.

*inner voice inside me tells me to calm down*

Fine, fine fine.

You can always pick up a second copy when KSP is on sale - it's 40% off quite often

I may have to next time this happens. I never thought about getting it on Steam after I decided to keep my normal KSP.exe when the Steam rollout first happened. But now I can see how it could be beneficial in these rare occurrences. Plus you support SQUAD more and that's always a good thing!

I can't handle this anymore. This update completely destroyed KSP for me. I quit. Oh and look my computer is getting lagged up by 10-20 KSP themes running at once. This is both a funny and fustrating mess.

Cya guys.

i also know how to kill the kraken

lolwhat???

Meh, i'd rather wait a short time instead of transfering a bought game into a rented version.
Nah, seeing people who used Steam post screenshots just completely ticks me off for some reason.

*inner voice inside me tells me to calm down*

Fine, fine fine.

But it's StEaM *shudders*, I have an trollers hatred for Steam. I'll wait.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.