The Grand 0.24 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

But it's StEaM *shudders*, I have an trollers hatred for Steam. I'll wait.

I had nothing but positive experience with steam, and I have around 40 games on it. Still, I will rather keep my independent KSP, If I have a choice. One less app to run on the background...

Call me stupid but how do you get Steam to actually launch the 64 bit version? Can do it manually or via the launcher but Steam itself just fires up the 32 bit one.

I think this is designed to start the x86 version, because the other is more beta-ish then KSP itself :)

I think, at this point, it might be faster to register for Steam and purchase the game there. I would, if I didn't have to pay a lot for it at this point (got KSP for $15 with version 0.14.)

nah, sit back and remember that KSP is still in heavy development. it will be years before the final product. You can afford to wait extra 1- 5 hours for a update...

OK, it's still not working and I have to go to work tomorrow so I'll just have to go to sleep without 0.24 :(. Hopefully all the issues will have been resolved tomorrow morning.

I got it to start downloading right after I posted this. Yeah! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.