The Grand 0.24 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

Not working. I get the following error when downloading from the main site:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/multiplayDwn.php on line 132

:(

I get this as well. I think it's servese for AWRRRRRRHNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Will the auto-patcher update the 32-bit version to 64-bit if your system is compatible, or do we need to manually download and move over to the 64-bit version?

Thats why I am trying to download a fresh 64 bit copy, just to make sure

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/multiplayDwn.php on line 132

"[CENSORED]!"

F5.

"[CENSORED]!"

F5.

Does anybody know how to apply the ARM patch to this? Does it come with ARM, or do we install 23.5 ARM over it?

Just check the gamedata folder after it installs and see. If the NASA stuff is in there you know you have the ARM stuff. I would be very surprised if the .24 install doesn't include the stuff from all prior versions...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.