The Grand 0.24 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

Okay guys, I have one question I have yet to figure out but am worried about.

How can we launch large interplanetary ships and station segments if it costs money but the mission itself does not provide any money? Just save a lot up in between station segments?

First impressions: A lot of rebalancing has been done, but there's still a lot left to do. The Poodle, the Skipper, and the Mainsail are all more efficient than before, and while the LFB has been nerfed a bit, it's really cheap. The 3.75 m Kerbodyne engines, on the other hand, are way too expensive, when compared to the other engines. Reaction wheels have been rebalanced as well.

There are also some minor inconsistencies in the prices. The 48-7S is really cheap (300), when compared to its main competitors (the LV-909 costs 750, while the 24-77 costs 480). There's a typo in the price of the S3-14400 fuel tank: it costs 22800, while it most likely should cost 28800. Now it's the cheapest fuel tank for its capacity by a wide margin.

Edited by Jouni

For some reasons, i can't make a save. When i load the game it loads fine, i can make a save, but when i hit create of done, it goes back to the main screen and i can't click anything. Any ideas. Did i mess anything up while deleting mods?

First impressions: A lot of rebalancing has been done, but there's still a lot left to do. The Poodle, the Skipper, and the Mainsail are all more efficient than before, and while the LFB has been nerfed a bit, it's really cheap. The 3.75 m Kerbodyne engines, on the other hand, are way too expensive, when compared to the other engines. Reaction wheels have been rebalanced as well.

There are also some minor inconsistencies in the prices. The 48-7S is really cheap (300), when compared to its main competitors (the LV-909 costs 850, while the 24-77 costs 480). There's a typo in the price of the S3-14400 fuel tank: it costs 22800, while it most likely should cost 28800. Now it's the cheapest fuel tank for its capacity by a wide margin.

Were the efficiency rebalances mentioned in the changelog? I don't recall seeing that, but it'll be fun to see nontheless :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.