[1.4] StageRecovery - Recover Funds+ from Dropped Stages - v1.8.0 (March 11, 2018)

magico13

Just a heads up everybody, @linuxgurugamer is going to be taking over development of StageRecovery. He's also asked to change the license to MIT which I have approved. LGG has kept countless mods alive (I dare you to try counting them), including FMRS which StageRecovery has some integration with. When he's got a thread set up we'll close this one, but for now you are welcome to continue using this thread for discussion of StageRecovery past, present, and future. All transitions are a bit rocky, but I'll still be around to help where needed. Congrats @linuxgurugamer!

22 hours ago, magico13 said:

Just a heads up everybody, @linuxgurugamer is going to be taking over development of StageRecovery. He's also asked to change the license to MIT which I have approved. LGG has kept countless mods alive (I dare you to try counting them), including FMRS which StageRecovery has some integration with. When he's got a thread set up we'll close this one, but for now you are welcome to continue using this thread for discussion of StageRecovery past, present, and future. All transitions are a bit rocky, but I'll still be around to help where needed. Congrats @linuxgurugamer!

Thank you very much for all of the effort you have put into SR and hope to see your continued involvement in shaping its future.  I use SR on every save I play.  I'm glad you have found a worthy successor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I need a little help.
I play on KSP 1.4.2 in career mod
with "stage recovery" and "real chute"
the problem is that stage recovery does not work ...
No message or recovery error.
Will it come from real fall or misconfiguration on my part?
thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, mickey said:

Hi all

I need a little help.
I play on KSP 1.4.2 in career mod
with "stage recovery" and "real chute"
the problem is that stage recovery does not work ...
No message or recovery error.
Will it come from real fall or misconfiguration on my part?
thanks in advance.

Start off by providing a log file

I already made a small tour on the side of the log and no mod error well recognized ...

Edit: problem solve stage recovery enter in conflict with PhysicsRangeExtender for BdArmory.

Edited by mickey

• 4 weeks later...