Steam 64Bit Launch

I noticed that when i launched KSP through steam it starts in the 32bit version. I know that i can use the 64bit version by going to the executable but does any one know if i can change the steam launch button to play the 64bit version?

Go into KSP's properties in Steam, and set the following in the launch options box:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe" %command%

Just replace what's in the quotes with whatever the path is to your KSP executable. Other command line arguments go in between the file path and %command% sections like so:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe" -popupwindow %command%

Go into KSP's properties in Steam, and set the following in the launch options box:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe" %command%

Just replace what's in the quotes with whatever the path is to your KSP executable. Other command line arguments go in between the file path and %command% sections like so:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe" -popupwindow %command%

Thank you.