[1.2] UAL002's Lorefriendy Serious Parody Flags v2.1 [Fall of the Ape Edition]

UAL002

This is basically a flag pack that is expected to grow. No real world flags are intended for this pack. Only fictional flags with a serious or parody nature will be added in the future. If that's all you need to know, go ahead and download. For the rest of you who want lore explanations, read on.  The bios included with the flags are pretty goofy!

Installation:

Merge the included Gamedata folder with your current Kerbal Space Program's or if you use a modloader of some sort, I can assume you know where this goes.

Idea:

KSC is the one premier launch site on Kerbin. With its perfect equatorial location, Kerbal Nations all come together to command and launch from KSC on a regular basis. Command of the facility rotates through all the cooperating nations on a regular basis. In addition, non-command nations and corporations are regularly permitted to launch from KSC. I intended for none of this to be offensive, merely humorous so please provide some feedback. If you have ideas for flags or see any missing bios or flag names you would like to submit, post away.

Flags:

Album (Cant figure out how to embed)

Great for use with StarVisions Flag decal Mod

Great for use with blackheart612's Decal Stickers

TODO LIST

-Moar Flags!

-Moar Bios!

-Moar Fun!

-Less restraining orders.

Changelog:

v.034.5.9 Release

v.04 Added 3 flags and their bios. Skotslund, Anglelund, Unified Nation-states of Kerbin

v.05 Added 4 Flags and 2 bios. Woolsh, Squexico, Yitalia, Kippon.

v.06 Corrected sizes

v.07 Added flags for UKKR, Kanada, Krussia and 1 unnamed. Imgur album used to display. Various bios and credits added there.

v1.0 Added Kienar Fleet Systems to Agents along with the New Tuak Drive Yards. Should show up as contract givers now. Hopefully. As always completely remove the old mod as the file structure has changed.

v1.2 Added 2 new flags, Republiko Brasilo and Duskgaze. Added a bio and name for Yaeger.

v1.3 Added 2 new flags, Ishmael and Polan. Added a bio for Republico Brasilo

v1.35 Added License and readme.

v1.4 Kommonwealth update. Unified Kerbdom, Kaustralia, Kireland, Krussland and updated Republico Brasilo flags added.

v1.5 Added 4 roundels for the following nations. UKKR, UNK, UK, and the Cratery Coast. Great for use with StarVisions

v1.6 Added 1 new flag, Erryday. Added 6 roundels for the following nations. Kippon, Kanada, Erryday, Polan, Ishmael, NKO.

v1.7 Added 2 new flags, Goryeo and Kompletish. Added 2 new roundels for the same countries.

v1.7.1 Removed UAL flag as a test of the github/CKAN update ability. Seems to work.

v1.8 Retouched Kermania, Krease, Yaeger, Merkan, Kinland and Kerralstran. Added flags Loekeyah and Skaibern.

v1.9 Added roundels for Skaibern, Loekeyah and Arabnia. Added flag for Arabnia. New "Ancient Kerbal" font used. The font is called Marain and can be found HERE

v2.0 Added flags for Krankia, South Kijani, and Silverta

v2.1  Defunct Squexio flag replaces original. New Republiko Simios flag takes its place.

License

Free to use personally. Hit me up before adding it to any of your own work if you don't mind. (If you don't hear from me in a timely manner assume its OK.)

Dropbox: REDACTED

Kerbalstuff: REDACTED

Github: Download page

CKAN-Indexed-brightgreen.svg

Edited by UAL002

You forgot to add something on Kexas.

The whole population is filled with religious people who will not stop going on about it and bug you till the end of time. They will also find you as a horrid kerbin being for not being part of their religion.

Edited by Thesonicgalaxy

The whole population is filled with religious people who will not stop going on about it and bug you till the end of time. They will also find you as a horrid human being for not being part of their religion.

*facepalm* This is in the KERBAL universe. Not the HUMAN universe.

Hint: Mercan was not a play on "America". If you say it outloud and spell it differently, you have your answer.

With all the hundreds of accents in use with English, this is not much of a hint. :)

The whole population is filled with religious people who will not stop going on about it and bug you till the end of time. They will also find you as a horrid kerbin being for not being part of their religion.

Im a texan and about no one that i know is that religious, but the rest is true.

Kanada!

The Kanadians are known as friendly Kerbalfolk, generally liked (except for their obnoxious pop singer Justin Kieber). They have a tendency to add ", keh?" to every sentence. Kanada bankrolls their space program with the export of highly regarded Kaple Syrup, although the extraction of Kethane out of northern "Kethane Sands" grounds has added a new (environmental) dynamic to this peaceful part of Kerbin.

It's one small step for a Kerbal, but it's one giant leap for Kerbalkind, keh?

I'm glad to see everyone getting involved. Kanada is now on the list. I agree about all the Ks though. I'm struggling to try and avoid it but its damn near impossible. Its just too Kerbal.

Unified nation states of Kerbin... Corporate Pluctocracy.

Hahahaha. It is funny because OH WAIT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS.

I did not laugh once. I'm offended, too.

Submission:

The People's Republic of Kalifornia-

A nation that believes in the abolition of money and use of "roots" for recreation. They seceeded from the UNSK as soon as a single DPRK representative entered the country and immediately adopted Kermunism as their government. Instead of funds, they pay you in "roots". Unfortunately, the country is completely bankrupt in multiple ways. However, everyone is too "rooted" to notice this.

Edited by Poryy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.