[1.2] UAL002's Lorefriendy Serious Parody Flags v2.1 [Fall of the Ape Edition]

UAL002

9 minutes ago, UAL002 said:

Glad you're back.  Its a dark time for KSP apparently.  I hope you continue to enjoy it and congratulations on getting married.

I've been in and out of the community, and technically part of the QA team, but in practice I wasn't able to put in a lot of time doing that. (I'm in the 1.0 credits, so I'm not giving anything away here)  The last year especially has been... busy.  Mostly I post to RoverDude's threads and the Kerbodyne+ thread and a few others.  Yeah, feels like 1.2 might be the last major update for a while, although overall I think the game is in a good spot.  I'm confident that the modding community will fill the gap on major functionality.  Honestly, if KSP isn't changing every month, maybe some of the modders who got tired of the constant updates will come back and do some more awesome work.  But that's a subject for another thread.

Edited by panarchist

3 hours ago, UAL002 said:

I like the Chinese Flag.  Very clever.  Fits in nice with the others.  Need a clever name, Sinopia, or Notaiwan.  

Glad you like it! I'm thinking of making a Taiwan one as well and then writing lore for both. Name ideas - Kerbal's Republic of Qiinah & Kaiywon. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.