Where's my Rocket!?!?!?

Qwerty1999

Ummm, not being rude, but it looks like you've just photoshopped a stock kerbal picture onto a lunar back ground with basic text in the corner with overuse of punctuation marks. Plus I can see the curvature of the moon, so the scale is off. Not to mention the lighting is different, the kerbal's right side should be in darkness.

Actually, it is not what it looks like you've done, it's actually what you did.

<snip>

I was going to say the same thing. This would be sort of cool if it's your first jaunt into photo editing (not too shabby if it is), but as far as being good overall, not so much. I could suggest making the Kerbal appear to be looking around (meaning not using that particular guy as his posture is too neutral) and maybe have his titular missing rocket flying away behind his back. Because as of right now, it looks like a postcard able to be whipped up in about 10 minutes or less. :/

Is there a way you know of to make it more cartoon style like the Kerbal comic series? Because photorealistic is pretty tough without taking screenshots directly from the game.

I was going to say the same thing. This would be sort of cool if it's your first jaunt into photo editing (not too shabby if it is), but as far as being good overall, not so much. I could suggest making the Kerbal appear to be looking around (meaning not using that particular guy as his posture is too neutral) and maybe have his titular missing rocket flying away behind his back. Because as of right now, it looks like a postcard able to be whipped up in about 10 minutes or less. :/

Is there a way you know of to make it more cartoon style like the Kerbal comic series? Because photorealistic is pretty tough without taking screenshots directly from the game.

I have no idea how to make it cartoony, i tried to make a comic but i failed miserably I understand it's not good, But i can't make it cartoony lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.